PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts on DP Auto Bath Shampoo

steelwind101
08-17-2006, 08:08 AM
Hello

I currently have Pinnacle Bodywork Shampoo, i have seen that Wolfgang Auto Bathe is about the same price and although i havent smelt whether smells ofcoconut i think they are pretty much the same?? Tuff suds II etc.

I have seen DP Auto Bath Shampoo, seems very smiliar!! However you get about twice as much for the same price as two mentioned above.

Is this the same product??

If you have used it what are your opinions??

It will be used on both wax and sealant finishes through out the rest of year and i live in a hardwater area.

Many thanks for thoughts.

Geoff

Mikeyc
08-17-2006, 08:15 AM
I have the DP Shampoo, but I`ve never used the Wolfgang or Pinnacle shampoos. So, I can`t really compare it to them. The DP has decent slickness, smells like banana, and does a good job cleaning the car. The best part is that it is very free rinsing (rinses off fast).

For about the same price you can get the new formula Optimum Car Wash which IMO provides better slickness, more/longer lasting suds, and leaves a "just waxed" look to the car.

steelwind101
08-20-2006, 08:35 AM
Hi

Thanks for the advice. It seems like the DP stuff isnt the same as the Wolfgang or the Pinnacle after all.

The DP and Optimum seem to be about the same price so maybe i will give some ago.

Thanks Again

GEOFF