PDA

View Full Version : Question for Werkstatt users

mongo
08-13-2006, 09:37 PM
OK i have used Klasse twins before as well as Zaino and from my experience The Zaino resisted marring better than the Klasse; so my question is this does will Prime topped with Acrylic Jett or Trigger resist marring better then KSG and equal to Zaino.

I do not want to top with any of the carnuba products that he offers.

The pics that Scottwax has put up have been impressive a nice reflective shine but not overly shiny with nice body to it.

> What kind of durabilty am I looking at using Wekstatt Auto wash no QD prolly.

< durabilty protecting and keeping its shine etc...

thanx mongo

mongo
08-14-2006, 12:38 PM
OK then I will go with Zaino.

Looked at Duragloss but on certain colors does not look goo have dark colord vehicle and one light vehicle paint color ( duaragloss durabilty and protection are top notch)

Used Zaino before Z-Pro but did use ZFX would not use it now just use Z-1.

I used Zaino for a year with no marring whatsover used his app. pads ,cotton towels for removal hand towels for Z-6. Would not use Z-6 now just use a polish every three months if not use Z-8 but if use Z-8 the every four months with using Z-1 almost every time used a polish.

DFtowels would be used for removal of Z-8 cotton towels or DFtowls for removal of the Z.

regards mongo

chml17l
08-14-2006, 01:51 PM
:think: :confused:

mongo
08-14-2006, 02:10 PM
Just wanting feedback peeps. any com`n

mongo

Scottwax
08-14-2006, 05:22 PM
Just wanting feedback peeps. any com`n

mongo

A lot of us work. I`m not on Autopia at all during the day unless I got a cancellation I couldn`t fill or it is raining. Be patient if you want answers, not all of us are here 24/7.

I`ve tried Zaino Z2 Pro, Z6/Z8 and the old version of Z5. I never ordered it after trying it (really despise the whole ZFX stuff) but I have regularly reordered Werkstatt products after trying them...and it isn`t just that I don`t have to use ZFX. Not that Zaino is a bad product, because it isn`t. It really does have a nice look and is very durable. However, I find that Werkstatt products are as durable and offer at least as much protection from bird bombs, marring, etc. and has a richer, deeper look. Not quite like a carnauba but deeper than any other true sealant I have used. No mixing either. Just grab a bottle and get to work. Plus the ease of use with Trigger is a huge plus.

maxpower
08-14-2006, 07:13 PM
A lot of us work. I`m not on Autopia at all during the day unless I got a cancellation I couldn`t fill or it is raining. Be patient if you want answers, not all of us are here 24/7.

I`ve tried Zaino Z2 Pro, Z6/Z8 and the old version of Z5. I never ordered it after trying it (really despise the whole ZFX stuff) but I have regularly reordered Werkstatt products after trying them...and it isn`t just that I don`t have to use ZFX. Not that Zaino is a bad product, because it isn`t. It really does have a nice look and is very durable. However, I find that Werkstatt products are as durable and offer at least as much protection from bird bombs, marring, etc. and has a richer, deeper look. Not quite like a carnauba but deeper than any other true sealant I have used. No mixing either. Just grab a bottle and get to work. Plus the ease of use with Trigger is a huge plus.

posted this on another longer JW thread..... but I`m looking to use Klasse AIO with AJT and am wondering which would be be best topper/QD...the JW AGloss, ClearKote QS, or FK425. any feedback is much appreciated.

Thanks

mongo
08-14-2006, 07:35 PM
Easy just wanting a little feedback because I am tired of researching and ready to do something LOL. As always appreciate your feedback Scott.

Thats why I liked the Werkstatt because it was a little warmer looing than the Z regarding the Zaino I would not use ZFX only Z-1.

I have used Zaino before and not had any problem marring when used cotton mitts towels etc... However when used Euro sheepskin mitt marring also syntheic blended mitts big problem as well.

If going with werkstat use the Prime cleaner then Acrylic Jett also order Acrylic jett trigger.

Does Prime Acrylic resist marring better than Klasse Sealant Glaze ithat mrred fairly easy

thanx mongo

mongo
08-14-2006, 10:36 PM
OK did more searching and I am going with Zaino or Duragloss .

mongo

Scottwax
08-14-2006, 11:10 PM
posted this on another longer JW thread..... but I`m looking to use Klasse AIO with AJT and am wondering which would be be best topper/QD...the JW AGloss, ClearKote QS, or FK425. any feedback is much appreciated.

Thanks

Acrylic Glos or Quikshine work fine. Never used FK425.

maxpower
08-15-2006, 08:39 AM
Acrylic Glos or Quikshine work fine. Never used FK425.

thanks, I like QS so I will just stick with it over AG

Darren F
08-16-2006, 06:04 PM
I use Prime Acrylic, top it with Acrylic Jett Trigger and use FK1-425 as my QD....My Black car looks amazing....

Z K
08-17-2006, 11:23 AM
I use Prime Acrylic, top it off with Acrylic Jett. I put another coat of Acrylic Jett on it every other week after washing. Probably a little excessive but looks good. :)