PDA

View Full Version : Duragloss Application

Asiansmile
08-11-2006, 11:29 AM
Hi guys,

I finally got my Duragloss products yesterday (sooo excited). I am going to start working on my car (Silver Greyish 02 Altima) tomorrow, and I have a few questions about its proper application.

Is the Duragloss PC #2 ok even on the chrome parts (between window and roof) or should I very carefully try NOT to let it go over those area?

Can I use the 105 and the PC#2 over the lights too? I feel so dumb but I gotta admit, I am not sure if its glass or plastic (probably plastic).

Your answer is greatly appreciated. Have a great weekend everyone!!

Millana

TigerMike
08-11-2006, 12:34 PM
The PC2 should work fine on chrome with no adverse effects. If you are still unsure, test it on a small area, and see how it works. If you notice any hazing, a good metal/chrome polish will bring back the clarity.

The PC2 and 105 can certainly be used on lights (glass or plastic). The cleaner will help remove contaminants, while the 105 will add protection. I use the 105 on nearly all parts of the car.

Asiansmile
08-11-2006, 01:13 PM
The PC2 should work fine on chrome with no adverse effects. If you are still unsure, test it on a small area, and see how it works. If you notice any hazing, a good metal/chrome polish will bring back the clarity.

The PC2 and 105 can certainly be used on lights (glass or plastic). The cleaner will help remove contaminants, while the 105 will add protection. I use the 105 on nearly all parts of the car.

Great!! Thanks TigerMike.

Guy
08-11-2006, 01:18 PM
I even used the 105 on the vinyl cover on my truck. Keeps it black, water spots and dust and dirt wipe right off!