PDA

View Full Version : Eagle One All Wheel/Tire Cleaner on aftermarket chrome wheels - is it safe?

wope
08-10-2006, 10:53 PM
I believe this product replaced the A2Z Wheel Cleaner. I just wanted to make sure its alright to use on my aftermarket non clearcoated chrome wheels. I`m concerned because I`ve read a lot on here saying its very strong and don`t want to risk anything. I normally use soap/water but this time I also want to scrub behind the spokes of my wheel to make them look brand new again. Also, any recommendations on what to follow up after cleaning them? Maybe some chrome polish or something.

Thanks for your responses

Evenflow
08-11-2006, 03:47 AM
I believe this product replaced the A2Z Wheel Cleaner. I just wanted to make sure its alright to use on my aftermarket non clearcoated chrome wheels. I`m concerned because I`ve read a lot on here saying its very strong and don`t want to risk anything. I normally use soap/water but this time I also want to scrub behind the spokes of my wheel to make them look brand new again. Also, any recommendations on what to follow up after cleaning them? Maybe some chrome polish or something.

Thanks for your responses

Not sure about the non-clearcoated rims, however I have used A2Z on clearcoated chromies and it is my go to wheel cleaner strictly because its so cost effective at only $4.28. As far as a follow up, many people on here like the Klasse AIO, and SG applications for the wheels.

Pb2theMax
08-11-2006, 01:38 PM
I don`t think chrome wheels need a clearcoat. Do you mean aluminum or chrome? There`s a big difference. Bare aluminum wheels are a lot more fragile than chrome wheels.