PDA

View Full Version : where do you get nice spray bottles?

Pages : [1] 2

tommyortom
08-10-2006, 02:55 AM
cant find them anywhere around here....looking for those nice ones that spray a stream or a spray really well...they are clear and pretty big. anyone know where to get them locally...or a cheap price online?

gpm4
08-10-2006, 03:56 AM
u might try us plastics. good quality and price. with a large selection for about anything u could need there.. they can send u a free catalog or u can order online.

Five Star
08-10-2006, 03:58 AM
walmart has some acceptable ones with dilution scales built in for .97 cents

BobD
08-10-2006, 06:40 AM
usplastics.com

ararock1
08-10-2006, 08:19 AM
US Plastics is a good source.

But you can also find some good spray bottles in the janitorial supply area of Home Depot or Lowes.

Setec Astronomy
08-10-2006, 08:26 AM
US Plastics, Detailer`s Paradise, Consolidated Plastics...my Target has a large selection of travel bottles including sprayers, I understand that WalMart as well as drug-store chains like Harmon`s do as well.

velobard
08-10-2006, 10:27 AM
FK1 has started selling their 4 oz spray bottles. Handy size and nice misting spray.

LeadingEdgeDetail
08-10-2006, 10:40 AM
I use Zep bottles from Home Depot... Work Great!

RCBuddha
08-10-2006, 10:48 AM
I get my spray bottles from Home Depot, Costco, or just about anywhere that has them in a 3-pack. I get my Spray Heads, however, from Chemical Guys.

Setec Astronomy
08-10-2006, 10:52 AM
Oops...I misread the original post...thought we were talking about small spray bottles. So some of the places I mentioned don`t have large sizes...and I give a thumbs down to the Zep bottle from HD...drips like an SOB.

Pb2theMax
08-10-2006, 12:39 PM
Griots Garage has good spray bottles. They put out a nice fine mist.

ifoam
08-10-2006, 01:04 PM
+1 for the walmart bottles.

they work well for 99 cents. they have a ratio measure on the bottle and are hazy clear. i use those only

Mach30SiR
08-10-2006, 01:24 PM
Costco - 4 32oz with adjustable sprayer and and scales on the side for 7 bucks.

mixxmstrmike
08-10-2006, 01:26 PM
Here`s what I`ve used and some feedback...

Walmart garden spray bottle (~$3) - great bottle with dilution marks on the side. Spray head handle has a nice "foamy" cover over it for comfort (foam cover slides out if you don`t like it). I`ve seen several spray head colors so it may be nice to color coordinate with whatever material(s) you`re using. (We`re all OCD right? :chuckle: ) Excellent spray head, smooth and efficient, goes from stream to mist and fully closed for storage (NO drips for me!). Coincidently, there`s an exact bottle made by Rubbermaid in the janitorial section for roughly the same price, but with a black/red spray head.

Zep spray bottle from Home Depot - Exact spray head as the one from Walmart. Blue and yellow in color without the foam cover over the handle.

Griot`s spray bottles - Exact spray head as the Zep and Walmart bottles, BUT the big difference is the bottle that`s used. While the Griot`s bottle is somewhat unique, I did crack it at the threads. I believe this is due to the type of plastic that`s used for the bottle. It`s clear and somewhat unforgiving. I think with time, it will eventually become brittle and fail, just like it did on mine. (I`ve seen the exact bottle at my local Orchard Supply & Hardware if you`re in Northern California.)

-Mike

tustah
08-10-2006, 10:59 PM
Dollar Tree, works fantastic.