Hi all, I`m a noob in detailing and what a nice forum this is :hippi

This is what I planned to do for my 3 month old Mazda3 Sedan:

1. Wash + Claybar
2. Dry
3. Poorboy`s Polish w/ Carnauba
4. Klasse AIO
5. Klasse SG
6. Natty`s Paste Wax

Question: Will the combi of Poorboy`s Polish w/ Carnauba and Klasse AIO cause any bonding issue? Or is my application of Poorboy`s Polish w/ Carnauba redundent? Please advise. :beer

CharlesW
03-26-2005, 11:57 PM
You evidently don`t feel that you need to use a swirl remover, right?
The AIO would probably remove any protection left by the PwC. I personally wouldn`t use both.
Actually, the PwC and the AIO perform very similar purposes. Both clean, polish, and leave some protection. PwC leaves carnauba wax, AIO leaves an acrylic sealant.
Since you plan on using Klasse SG, I personally would use the Klasse AIO as my cleaner polish.

Also, if you top the SG with Natty`s, you will need to remove the Natty`s wax before you add anymore SG. No big deal since AIO will do it, but it could mean some extra work.

For a sealant, Klasse AIO followed by the Klasse SG would be how I would use the products you listed. I wouldn`t top the SG with anything but more SG once a month.

For a wax, PwC followed by Natty`s should be a good combination. Another application of Natty`s every 30 days or so should keep things looking good.

Like all of us, you have a few too many products, (all good), for one session.:)

Charles

kaiserdome
03-27-2005, 01:33 AM
You evidently don`t feel that you need to use a swirl remover, right?
The AIO would probably remove any protection left by the PwC. I personally wouldn`t use both.
Actually, the PwC and the AIO perform very similar purposes. Both clean, polish, and leave some protection. PwC leaves carnauba wax, AIO leaves an acrylic sealant.
Since you plan on using Klasse SG, I personally would use the Klasse AIO as my cleaner polish.

Also, if you top the SG with Natty`s, you will need to remove the Natty`s wax before you add anymore SG. No big deal since AIO will do it, but it could mean some extra work.

For a sealant, Klasse AIO followed by the Klasse SG would be how I would use the products you listed. I wouldn`t top the SG with anything but more SG once a month.

For a wax, PwC followed by Natty`s should be a good combination. Another application of Natty`s every 30 days or so should keep things looking good.

Like all of us, you have a few too many products, (all good), for one session.:)

Charles

Thanks for the tip Charles. Perhaps I should try PwC + Natty and Klasse Twins on different panels, then compare the results :jump