PDA

View Full Version : quick pix of my cars and DG

Guy
08-06-2006, 05:32 PM
Here is my wifes Chrysler and my Dakota, both were washed clayed, 3M 05596 polish, sonus swirl remover, finished with DG 601, 105, and finally Aquawax. My truck had been thru several rains when these pics were taken. The sexy blonde is my grand daughter!

http://s80.photobucket.com/albums/j187/GuyB_2006/

Bigpoppa3346
08-06-2006, 05:49 PM
Both look great. From what I can see they look very clear and wet. Did you feel the 105 enhanced or muted the mettalic flakes?

Guy
08-06-2006, 05:55 PM
Definately enhanced, the DG made the flakes pop out! My wifes gold has never looked so deep and reflective! I`m very impressed with the DG products, I`ve used both Zaino and Klasse years ago though and not on these vehicles. But for the price and availbility this is going to be my products of choice.

Bigpoppa3346
08-06-2006, 06:29 PM
Sweet, I guess I`ll have to pick up some more DG. I already have AW and it has blown me away in terms of ease of use and looks. Once again, good work.

mongo
08-07-2006, 02:26 PM
Guy thanx for the pics and Super job on the vehicles.

Looks like you quite a bit of work on the roof of one vehicle but came out great.

mongo

TigerMike
08-07-2006, 02:32 PM
Guy,

Great job! I`ve been through the lot of premium products as well (Zaino, Klasse, UPP, etc, etc) and Duragloss are my products of choice now as well. They perform inline or better than most anything else I`ve used, and the price and availability can`t be beat. 105+AW is all you`ll need for top of the line looks and protection for the paint.

Mike

:)

awahl63
08-07-2006, 02:35 PM
When I first saw your pictures in the Midwest forum I immediately thought Aquawax...Nicec job Guy

imported_melissab
08-07-2006, 02:38 PM
Yeah I agree too, both look great.. shinning like a new car just out from a showroom.

Cheers!!

Melissa

--------------------------------------

www.japaneseauctions.co.uk - Japanese car import auctions

www.japaneseimportcar.co.uk - Japanese car import articles

www.autoadvan.co.uk - Japanese car import stock vehicles

Guy
08-07-2006, 02:50 PM
Thanks for all the compliments! My wife even noticed how "shiney" her car was, right before she went out and hit the first puddle!

awahl63
08-07-2006, 06:02 PM
Thanks for all the compliments! My wife even noticed how "shiney" her car was, right before she went out and hit the first puddle!

Haha :o :doh ...sounds too familiar

AL-53
08-07-2006, 06:48 PM
Guy,

Great job! I`ve been through the lot of premium products as well (Zaino, Klasse, UPP, etc, etc) and Duragloss are my products of choice now as well. They perform inline or better than most anything else I`ve used, and the price and availability can`t be beat. 105+AW is all you`ll need for top of the line looks and protection for the paint.

Mike

:)

I couldn`t say it better than Tiger....I have spent alot of cash on finding the silver bullet product..the magik shine....and it got expensive...and some did not last long..some looked Blah...Now DG is my GO TO product..has looks...durability...easy on and off...OTC..and cheap...I still like Klasse twins also...

But what you pay for Rave sealant and it counter parts you could buy DG and a dinner ..

I still am curious about Zaino..that may be my last product I buy..just to satisfy my curiosity...but for 28.00 you get the DG system...PBA..105...AW...fast clean and shine..not a lot to lose if not happy...

Again.......GREAT JOB....LOOKS GREAT

Al