PDA

View Full Version : A snap shot of the weekend so far...

wifehatescar
03-25-2005, 10:10 PM
Why have I been getting all the crap lately :huh I want a BMW or Lexus or something soon, jeez.

1st up was an 01 Sienna, ravaged by 2 children. Took a pic of the center of the rear floor (notice the clean line where the floormat was :eek), then took all the seats out to clean. My heated extractor and Adam`s carpet cleaner work wonders (too bad it`s so expensive since it`s not dilutable, I used about 20oz just on this van).

shammyman
03-25-2005, 10:14 PM
:dj heheheheheheh....if they don`t like it, oh well.....
Why have I been getting all the crap lately :huh I want a BMW or Lexus or something soon, jeez.

1st up was an 01 Sienna, ravaged by 2 children. Took a pic of the center of the rear floor (notice the clean line where the floormat was :eek), then took all the seats out to clean. Heated extractors and Adam`s carpet clean work wonders (too bad it`s so expensive since it`s not dilutable, I used about 20oz just on this van).

Mobile*Werks
03-25-2005, 10:15 PM
:bigups WOW!!! damn thats a BIG difference

wifehatescar
03-25-2005, 10:18 PM
Next was a 96 Integra owned by a 16 year old (was *I* that age once???). Scratched to he!!, he is trying to sell it right now. Leather on the inside was the worst I have every seen. Real muddy too, before and after pics look like two different cars.
Wash and clay
IP on Dewalt RO at 5 (full speed)
VM on PC at 6
Natties by hand

The car is still heavily scratched, maybe more than my rotary could have handled working at it all day :rolleyes:

I still have at least 1 more interior job this weekend...wish me luck.

RCBuddha
03-25-2005, 11:44 PM
wow...that integra cleaned up really nice!

GregCavi
03-25-2005, 11:58 PM
Amazing job on both! GOod luck on the next one!

Greg

Woob
03-26-2005, 12:03 AM
How do you like the Dewalt RO? Whew I`m guessing water pressure helped get that mud off!

wifehatescar
03-26-2005, 12:12 AM
How do you like the Dewalt RO?

I plan to type a review in the next couple weeks as I use it more. So far, I do not regret purchasing it.

cwcad
03-26-2005, 06:21 AM
Next was a 96 Integra owned by a 16 year old (was *I* that age once???). Scratched to he!!, he is trying to sell it right now. Leather on the inside was the worst I have every seen. Real muddy too, before and after pics look like two different cars.
Wash and clay
IP on Dewalt RO at 5 (full speed)
VM on PC at 6
Natties by hand

The car is still heavily scratched, maybe more than my rotary could have handled working at it all day :rolleyes:

I still have at least 1 more interior job this weekend...wish me luck.

Looks like two different cars. :naughty Are you secretly a bodyshop now? Actually looks like two different paints. Quite a transformation. Good results!

How long have you had the rotary? What pads are you using? Don`t have a DeWalt but the Vector i have has given me fairly good result. I have mostly LC pads.

jaybs02
03-26-2005, 07:13 AM
great work on both :bigups

I can`t believe all the mud thats under the TEG.
Looks like the owner could start a garden with what you washed off :lol

scrub
03-26-2005, 08:20 AM
Very nice work.

The Aztec has come in handy for some bad carpet (not nearly as bad as that Sienna). I ordered the carpet cleaner from adams. Any foaming problems using it with the extractor?

wifehatescar
03-26-2005, 11:10 AM
cwcad- Actual the Dewalt I used was the Random Orbital (RO) model 443 I just got recently to go along with my PC and Makita rotary. I used LC 7.5" pads on the 443.

scrub- The Adams does not foam AT ALL, I spray and scrub it in the carpet first, then use only water in the extractor. The Adams works great but like I said is expensive since it cannot be diluted. I bought a gallon to try initially.