PDA

View Full Version : spray sealants on top of Zaino

imported_paradigm
08-04-2006, 07:00 PM
well...the obsession continues. i just want to thank all of the autopians for my fast growing addiction. :getdown

anyway, on to the good stuff.

my Duragloss AW and Four Star UPP Spray arrived today and i wanted to try them out. i decided to go with the AW on top of my Zaino`ed 05 Acura TL. as expected from all of my searching on here, it went on VERY easy and came off just as effortlessly. i actually tried to get it to streak just to familiarize myself with it...and it would not.

i didn`t use the UPPS yet (i only have one car!! hehe), but wanted to see if anyone is using either spray sealant as a topper to Zaino. i could not find anything from searching that compared the two or really discussed the compatibility of Zaino and either. i figured these would be better options than an actual `nuba spray since that would have to come off prior to more Zaino. (or should there be concern with these products being on the vehicle when applying more Zaino in the future?

thoughts?

gmblack3
08-04-2006, 08:31 PM
You are gonna wash the car prior to applying more zaino, so that "should" rid the surface of anything that zaino will not bond to. Just to be sure you could always do a Z6 after the wash and before applying more Z2/5pro.

wannafbody
08-05-2006, 09:22 AM
Zaino will bond over AW after a wash or Z6 wipedown

imported_Picus
08-05-2006, 09:30 AM
I`ve buffed off Z2pro with AJ Trigger then layed down another layer of Z2pro, no probs.

docker
08-05-2006, 09:33 AM
I`ve used a few different spray sealants over Zaino and there hasn`t seemed to be any bonding issues. Z8, of course, but also HGAS and BF spray sealant.