PDA

View Full Version : Now what?

Guy
08-04-2006, 12:40 PM
I started detailing my wifes Chrysler 300 late yesterday, did the usual, wash, clay, polish. It started getting late so I ended with the bonding agent followed by 1 coat of 105 DG. With all the bugs out I decided not to use my light and buff it off in the morning. Much to my amazement when I went to the garage this morning the car was gone, driven to work by my wife. (who was instructed to take the Olds to work):grrr

I`m guessing rewash then buff off the 105? I`d hate to scratch the paint after all the work I did polishing. Thanks for your help in advance!

TigerMike
08-04-2006, 01:49 PM
I would wash and in washing, it will probably remove the residue also. If any is left, use some FC&S or AW for any stubborn leftovers.

Guy
08-04-2006, 02:59 PM
I would wash and in washing, it will probably remove the residue also. If any is left, use some FC&S or AW for any stubborn leftovers.

Will it be ok to apply a second coat then of the 105? I wanted to put 3 coats of that followed by The Aquawax.

TigerMike
08-04-2006, 03:14 PM
Absolutely! Once the car is clean again, and the first coat is removed, by all means apply another coat if you`d like. No problems in doing so....