PDA

View Full Version : FS: Menzerna polishes, 4*, Poorboy`s, CE rotary...

JaCkaL829
08-02-2006, 04:33 PM
UPDATE : Everything has been sold. I posted this on another forum and a member wanted to take it all. I will be shipping out everything Monday.

Thank you all for your interest.

Hello,

I`m trying to minimize my detailing collection to the "essentials" and only stuff that I use on a somewhat normal basis. As Autopians we all like to buy new craves or trends, but find ourselves going back to what we like. Here`s some of my stuff that I don`t use enough, and would rather put my profits towards new stuff that I actually use like MFs, washmitts and PC pads. Because my paychecks have been feeding my photography addiction, I`d prefer to sell everything I don`t use. It will also help clear some space in my basement. All my stuff for sale has been kept in my basement. I keep everything down there to prevent it from freezing temperatures in the winter, as well as scorching heat that we`re now experiencing in the summer. I usually shake everything up every month; and keep silica gel along with my supplies to absorb any moisture.

Heres whats up for grabs...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v614/JaCkaL829/menzerna.jpg

Menzerna Final Polish II(only used once, I`d say about 15.5 fl oz left) - $12

Menzerna PO85RD(HOT, RARE item, two 8 oz bottles) - $24 for both

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v614/JaCkaL829/4star.jpg

4* Ultimate Paint Protection(12-13 oz left) - $15

4* Ultimate Gloss Enhancer(5-6 oz left) - $5

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v614/JaCkaL829/poorboys.jpg

Detailer`s Pride 4-in-1(32 oz) - $13

Poorboy`s Polish w/ Carnauba Blue(16 oz) - $13

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v614/JaCkaL829/leather.jpg

Tanner`s Preserve Leather Cleaner(6.5-7 oz) + Tanner`s Preserve Leather Conditioner Cream(7.5 oz) - $6

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v614/JaCkaL829/rotary.jpg

Chicago Electric Rotary w/ bail handle, 7" backing plate, 2 sanding pads and foam pad - $25

Here`s the deal, I`d rather sell everything to one person to make my life easier instead of making 4-5 seperate trips to the post office. If you add up everything excluding the rotary it comes out to $88 before shipping. I`d be willing to sell all that for $80 shipped, and will include the rotary package for free as well as samples of DACP, WG and HT Med Cut.

Any questions or offers I can be reached via PM or e-mailed at jackal82984@yahoo.com

Thanks for looking! :spot

Joshua312
08-02-2006, 04:44 PM
PM sent :)

gmblack3
08-02-2006, 04:59 PM
I will take the

Menzerna PO85RD

Sending PM.

Joshua312
08-02-2006, 05:32 PM
I will take the

Sending PM.

Johnny,

You can sadly disregard my PM on the PO85RD :( After thinking..I just can`t take any more products at this time and I would hate to have it just sit on my shelf when others will use it...You can pass it along to gmblack3a so he can enjoy it!

gmblack3
08-02-2006, 05:38 PM
Johnny,

You can sadly disregard my PM on the PO85RD :( After thinking..I just can`t take any more products at this time and I would hate to have it just sit on my shelf when others will use it...You can pass it along to gmblack3a so he can enjoy it!

Thanks Bro! :bow

JaCkaL829
08-02-2006, 07:10 PM
I will take the

Sending PM.

gmblack3: Let my thread run a couple of days just to see if anyone wants it all, which is what I`d prefer. If there are no interests by Sunday night, we can work something out for the PO85RD since Josh can`t buy it.

BTW, If it comes to me having to breaking everything up I`d still have to factor in shipping to the prices, I forgot to mention that in my original post.

THanks!

gbackus
08-02-2006, 08:20 PM
gmblack3: Let my thread run a couple of days just to see if anyone wants it all, which is what I`d prefer. If there are no interests by Sunday night, we can work something out for the PO85RD since Josh can`t buy it.

BTW, If it comes to me having to breaking everything up I`d still have to factor in shipping to the prices, I forgot to mention that in my original post.

THanks!

I`ll take all the Menzerna. Sending PM

03COBRA
08-02-2006, 08:23 PM
I`ll take all the Menzerna. Sending PM

I think he is trying to sell it all as a package.

gmblack3
08-03-2006, 09:18 AM

THanks!

That sounds good. Yes I am willing to pay shipping on the menzerna.

Thanks!

SVECobraR
08-03-2006, 11:43 AM
If your willing, i`d like to buy only the FPII, as i`ve never tried it but only heard good things.

JaCkaL829
08-05-2006, 09:33 AM
bump for my update

imported_flatstick
08-05-2006, 09:46 AM
bump for my update

That is awesome, you had some good stuff at a great price. :getdown