PDA

View Full Version : Mothers FX Tire Shine

Pages : 1 [2]

mikebai1990
08-06-2006, 10:56 AM
FX is very good, and was my favorite non matte dressing, but by accident I tried turtle wax platinum tire shine (spray can found on clearance).

WOW. All the virtues of FX (nice smell, no sling, easy to apply) but quite more durable and a litle shinier. FX starts to fade after a wash, the TWP tire doesn`t. Another winner from the TW platinum line. I now want to try the TWP tire shine gel.

Alex

Alex, do you mind giving some more information about the Turtle Wax Platinum Shine? I saw it at Walmart yesterday. The one I saw was an aerosol type. What did you use, and do you think aerosol vs. spray would make a big difference? I might go with the TWP tire shine then... I`ve tried the normal Turtle Wax tire shine (not platinum) and found it to be EXTREMELY oily, soso durability, and somewhat hard to manage.. Aerosols make work better. Thanks, Alex.

AlexRuiz
08-07-2006, 11:16 AM
Alex, do you mind giving some more information about the Turtle Wax Platinum Shine? I saw it at Walmart yesterday. The one I saw was an aerosol type. What did you use, and do you think aerosol vs. spray would make a big difference? I might go with the TWP tire shine then... I`ve tried the normal Turtle Wax tire shine (not platinum) and found it to be EXTREMELY oily, soso durability, and somewhat hard to manage.. Aerosols make work better. Thanks, Alex.

That is the one, in the aerosol can. :up

I didn`t like aerosols before, but this one is well worth the try.