PDA

View Full Version : Interior Dressing...Help me decide

runnerbl
07-31-2006, 08:55 PM
It is narrowed down between

CG VRT(P) and Silk shine...I have NL but it is too shiny for me. Plus I use leather conditioner with a leather smell so the Cherry scent doesn`t go well...

Thanks

Brian

imported_themightytimmah
07-31-2006, 09:18 PM
Silk Shine is the way to go, less shine than NL and a very mild scent. VRT is more of an exterior dressing, IMHO.

Ben Kenobi
07-31-2006, 09:31 PM
Had you considered Meguiar`s Interior Detailer? It has very little gloss and does a great job. I never thought NL was shiny and mine smells like coconut not cherry. Hmm

runnerbl
07-31-2006, 11:26 PM
Had you considered Meguiar`s Interior Detailer? It has very little gloss and does a great job. I never thought NL was shiny and mine smells like coconut not cherry. Hmm

I have tried meg`s interior...not a fan of it...i have had my NL for quite some time...maybe they changed scents

Ben Kenobi
08-09-2006, 12:16 AM
Maybe Steve has changed the scent, I bought mine just over a year ago. Have you picked a new dressing?

tustah
08-09-2006, 12:22 AM
How about OPP?

corsa_sport
08-09-2006, 07:05 AM
Very good choices my friend!

I would go with Silk Shine if you are looking for little less shine and VRT if you like it all shiny, both have the same kind of protection, Silk shine has a better smell tough :spot

Z K
08-09-2006, 11:45 AM
I used the Meguiars Interior Detailer. It seemed to be more a cleaner - I don`t think it adds any protection. I`ve used it on glass and it is totally clear after wiping.

I picked up Sonus Cockpit Detailer and I like it so far. Doesn`t add any gloss or shine but protects the surface and will streak on glass.