PDA

View Full Version : Interesting info about CG

runnerbl
07-31-2006, 08:47 PM
Called today to see if VRT came in 16oz bottle and was told that they offer sample bottles in 16oz and it is a charge of $10. The interesting thing is that anything they don`t offer on their site in 16oz bottles can be gotten for $10 for a 16oz sample. After you complete your order, just send them an email referencing your order and tell them what samples you want and they will add it to your order and adjust your payment accordingly. This might be a good deal for some of the gallon products that are upwards of $60 a gallon...Didn`t know if this was known by others...

awahl63
07-31-2006, 08:49 PM
Yup they`ve always offered samples

runnerbl
07-31-2006, 08:49 PM
It is narrowed down between

CG VRT(P) and Silk shine...I have NL but it is too shiny for me. Plus I use leather conditioner with a leather smell so the Cherry scent doesn`t go well...

Thanks

Brian

HondaGuy
08-01-2006, 03:27 AM
LOL One thing they ask is that you dont tell the world.

runnerbl
08-01-2006, 07:47 AM
LOL One thing they ask is that you dont tell the world.

And you got your information from whom? :o I have never heard this....even they above posts say they have always offered samples....why would you not want it know that you don`t "SELL" samples. I could understand if you were giving them away....

BobD
08-01-2006, 08:17 AM
And you got your information from whom? :o I have never heard this....even they above posts say they have always offered samples....why would you not want it know that you don`t "SELL" samples. I could understand if you were giving them away....

Probably because it hurts the distributors who sell the 16 ouncers? :lol ;)

But it`s all good. If you can find a better deal take it!

imported_mburnickas
08-01-2006, 08:17 AM
There are some vendors on here that sell 16 oz bottles for $10. Nothing special if you ask me.

runnerbl
08-01-2006, 09:13 PM
There are some vendors on here that sell 16 oz bottles for $10. Nothing special if you ask me.

If I am already ordering from them then why do I want to go order 16oz somewhere else and end up taking it in the shorts on shipping.