PDA

View Full Version : QEW in Pakshak TwinNeck bottle

robman
03-25-2005, 12:41 AM
Not another QEW thread, yes it is.

I`m still not a big fan of QEW unless I have a heavily soiled surface. I find that between QD and S&W my car never needs a real bath. But for those times when I need the QEW, I wanted to ensure I was using enough. As mentioned in another thread, the cap on some 32oz. bottles protectall bottles is not a true half ounce.

This is the same bottle that the MICROPAK Micro Fiber Cleaner & Revitalizer is sold in and has a built in measuring neck that measures up to one ounce.

Here is the pic.
http://home.hawaii.rr.com/xterra/dc/qewpak.jpg

You can buy the bottle here.
http://www.pakshak.com/twin-neck-bottle-32oz.html

BTW, just tried S&G. Awesome product very easy to apply and the scent is pretty decent, not as good as S&W but still.

Aloha,
Robert

*I live in Hawaii so salt and cold are not issues. QEW is a product I use to avoid using a hose.

dpeezy415
03-25-2005, 12:48 AM
When my micro-restore runs out I`ll use it to measure QEW. Thanks for the tip.

abain
03-25-2005, 01:52 AM
Rob,

Very nice I use the QEW in the 16 oz Twin neck bottle.

Austin

Big Leegr
03-25-2005, 07:11 AM
Good Idea!!

Woob
03-25-2005, 10:57 AM
Hmm I couldn`t get my microrestore solution to fill the ouce measurement on the right side. I would turn the sucker right and upside down, yet no solution would go on. I`m I missing some technique here?

abain
03-25-2005, 11:09 AM
Woob,

I open the cap on the measuring side and gently sqeeze the bottle.

Austin

Woob
03-25-2005, 12:41 PM
Woob,

I open the cap on the measuring side and gently sqeeze the bottle.

Austin

Oh sweet. :bow Rep Point!

mtwedt
03-25-2005, 02:23 PM
Anybody try this type of bottle for their carwash? I have large jugs of Meg`s Gold Class and was wondering if it would be too thick for this type of bottle or not.

abain
03-25-2005, 02:27 PM
mtwedt,

I am using them for both Poorboys Super Slick and Suds and QEW. Works great and I know I am using the right amount everytime.

Austin

Big Leegr
03-25-2005, 02:27 PM
Although I haven`t used carwash in them, I have used some "semi-gel" products in them. As long as they can "run" or "flow" they`ll work. Just may have to squeeze a bit more/harder.