PDA

View Full Version : Help me to buy leatherique!

Grubbe
07-30-2006, 02:28 AM
Hello,

My name is Erik and Im from Sweden.

I recently bought a Bmw Convertible with light grey leather interior. The leather is in semi good condition and could really need a deep cleaning. I searched and read a whole lot on this wonderful forum and I think that Leatherique (spelling?) - has a kit that will fit my car like a glove.

I went to their website and placed my order, but when I was about to finish my order I could not choose any other country than the U.S, so I guess that they dont ship to Sweden. :nixweiss

Please, I really need this stuff with a quick delivery. Can anyone help me to find someone who sells their products with a quick shipping to Sweden?

Thanks, :usa

imported_steveo3002
07-30-2006, 04:41 AM
i emailed them what i needed and my address in UK and they replied with the shipping/cost options

im sure they will take care of you

Grubbe
07-30-2006, 08:47 AM
i emailed them what i needed and my address in UK and they replied with the shipping/cost options

im sure they will take care of you

Okey, thank you very much for the tips. :hifive:

Grubbe
07-31-2006, 11:01 AM
I have now placed my order. I must say that I have never recieves such a good service. They were very polight (spelling) towards me altough my english is very bad. My products is now on the way and a got a very good price also. Big thanks to George/The guys @ Leatherique! :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs:

imported_steveo3002
07-31-2006, 11:23 AM
glad to hear that :)

please make sure you wear gloves when using it....i had a allergic reaction to the liquid

Grubbe
07-31-2006, 12:46 PM
glad to hear that :)

please make sure you wear gloves when using it....i had a allergic reaction to the liquid

Yeah, I have an illness in my hands that makes me have to wear gloves whenever I do something. This is a result of to much detailing withour wearing gloves. Please be careful out there, non of you wants to trade my condition just because you think you can detail without gloves.

schoi
07-31-2006, 02:30 PM
I have now placed my order. I must say that I have never recieves such a good service. They were very polight (spelling) towards me altough my english is very bad. My products is now on the way and a got a very good price also. Big thanks to George/The guys @ Leatherique! :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs:

Your English is actually better than a lot of other non-native speakers I`ve seen post here and on other forums. Hell, it`s probably better than some native speakers, as well. :getdown

Hope the stuff works out for you; I`ve yet to try that, but people here always seem to love it.

Oh, and I`m also Swedish, though unfortunately I don`t speak it at all :(

Grubbe
07-31-2006, 02:37 PM
Hope the stuff works out for you; I`ve yet to try that, but people here always seem to love it.

Oh, and I`m also Swedish, though unfortunately I don`t speak it at all :(

Yeah, everyone keeps telling me that this stuff is the best out there. I recently bought a Bmw convertible with light grey leather in a semi-good condition and I will post pics of the cleaning process and send them up here for you. :usa

From Sweden you say? Synd att du inte talar Svenska. :think2

schoi
07-31-2006, 02:48 PM
From Sweden you say? Synd att du inte talar Svenska. :think2

Well, I am Swedish, but not from there by birth. My mother is Swedish, and one of her ancestors very close to us in the bloodline WAS from Sweden, I think. My mom does have some Swedish-speaking relatives (how fluent, I`m not sure), but that unfortunately hasn`t trickled down. =/

And if I worked out what you said correctly, yes, it is. Should definitely work on learning that, yes?