PDA

View Full Version : Want to open a shop with me? read here

eternalx88
07-29-2006, 10:13 PM
My friend bought out 2 large garages in Gaitherspurg, Maryland. In one of them, he opened up a car tuning shop 3 months ago. He rented the other garage out to a person who opened a detailing shop. I am not sure of the name but every day they get at least 8 cars. I`m not sure how long they been there for, but they have been very successful. Eventually, my friend wants to open up a dyno in the other garage (detailing shop) so the detailing shop left last month. Right now, the garage is empty and my friend had to go through a lot of regulations for his shop so the dyno will not be in any time soon.

He called me the other day and wants me to talk to his father about moving in and start detailing. It is a great idea since I always wanted to expand my detailing business but the timing is just not right. I am still in college and will be back in school next month. Within a month period, it definitely will not be stable enough to hire anyone.

I`m looking for someone who is very experienced in detailing and is very motivated. Anyone who is interested and wants more details, email me at michaelchsu@gmail.com I`m sure with enough effort, we can definitely make this work.

Michael C. Hsu

Exclusive Details

Five Star
07-29-2006, 11:29 PM
So what happens when the Dyno comes in?

I think you should consider the future, especially with your need for advertising to expand, and what will you do when you have a new address

eternalx88
07-29-2006, 11:44 PM
He said it will be at least a year he will get the dyno. If all goes well, one year is enough time to get a large client list. Moving to a new address shouldnt be a huge problem and a lot of people will like the house calls services.