PDA

View Full Version : Tropicare Non silicone dressing...

wannafbody
07-28-2006, 11:41 PM
a applied some of this to the rubber edges of my T tops. Some smeared onto the glass. After drying I noticed this. I attempted to remove it with glass cleaner. It didn`t come off. This is some pretty durable stuff. I`ll have to try something a bit stronger.

Rocket
07-28-2006, 11:49 PM
It`s strong stuff. I got a free sample of it and used it on my tires. It lasted a pretty long time. I like to use it for the plastic cowel on the front windsheild.

wannafbody
07-29-2006, 08:19 AM
it`s the best stuff I`ve tried on hard cowl plastic. Lasts for months.

Rocket
07-29-2006, 02:34 PM
it`s the best stuff I`ve tried on hard cowl plastic. Lasts for months.

That`s exactly why I liked it. The only thing that I don`t care for is the cleaning that`s needed before you apply the dressing. It bothers me but not enough to stop using it and once I learned how to tell I was ready for the dressing I couldn`t be more happy. I`ve used just about all of TC`s products and I`ve liked them all

Wasatch
07-29-2006, 06:13 PM
Yup, the stuff last a lonnnnnggggg time.

2StepsAhead
02-19-2009, 05:38 PM
Reviving this thread....Tropi Care Tire Dressing (http://www.tropi-care.com/Tropi_Care_Tire_Dressing_p/tc-15.htm) is this the same stuff? Doesn`t specify non-silicone...just want to make sure they didn`t reformulate or something?

wannafbody
02-19-2009, 07:21 PM
I think that tire dressing has been reformulated but I`m not totally sure. I suggest dropping an email note to Steve and he can answer your question. I`m sure the tire dressing is a good product.