PDA

View Full Version : *New Shine Detailing* cars thread

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

Thomas Dekany
07-28-2006, 11:04 AM
This thread gets updated often.

I will start this thread and continue to post my details, instead of starting different ones if that doesn`t break any rules. I have too many pictures since I haven`t posted in a long time. I start with this BMW 540 My camera was sent back to Canon so I used someone else`s. This was a full detail, but no interior pictures. Car was in pretty good shape to start with.

wash - armor all

didn`t need claying

fk1 330 and green LC pad on pc (6) to polish

CG`s extreme shine ez~creme glaze w/acrilic shine II & white LC pad (6)

this glaze is the most exciting detailing product I have ever used! (on sale from danase)

CG extreme depth liquid carauba creme wax + x seal & blue propel pad (3)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tdekany/2006/tn_DSCN0161.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tdekany/2006/tn_DSCN0163.jpg

awahl63
07-28-2006, 11:52 AM
Which one is the most exciting product?

Thomas Dekany
07-28-2006, 11:57 AM
the glaze with protection. Unbelievable depth/shine and no dusting. You just work it in until it is gone. Very slick!

imported_Picus
07-28-2006, 12:08 PM
Have you tested it`s ability to fill at all? The car looks incredible btw, that hood shot is awesome.

awahl63
07-28-2006, 12:17 PM
The glaze has some filling ability...not much but some. I`ve been playing around with different ways to apply the glaze and is working it in fully your favorite?

Thomas Dekany
07-28-2006, 12:19 PM
Have you tested it`s ability to fill at all? The car looks incredible btw, that hood shot is awesome.

thank you Picus.

I did a black MB G500 and it seemed to reduce some - at least on the hood when I started using it, but them it got cloudy and rained a little. Great stuff!

Thomas Dekany
07-28-2006, 12:21 PM
The glaze has some filling ability...not much but some. I`ve been playing around with different ways to apply the glaze and is working it in fully your favorite?

That is the only way I have used it so far. I love how it just dissapears and thwe finish it creates. The protection supposed to be very durable. Testing it on the G500

imported_Picus
07-28-2006, 02:01 PM
Bah, another product to try - thanks! :P

Thomas Dekany
07-28-2006, 02:04 PM
Bah, another product to try - thanks! :P

this one is worth it in my book.

Scottwax
07-28-2006, 07:25 PM
Sounds like Clearkote`s RMG with protection. Interesting. :)

Really nice job on the 330. :up

Thomas Dekany
07-28-2006, 09:19 PM
Sounds like Clearkote`s RMG with protection. Interesting. :)

Really nice job on the 330. :up

thanks Scott - it is a 540 :D

I did a black 323 yesterday but no camera for awhile.

BigAl3
07-28-2006, 09:22 PM
great job! i have a CG`s dealer near me, and i`m starting to get more interested in their products as i have a few thus far...

steelwind101
07-29-2006, 10:45 AM
Hi

Nice work on the BMW!!

I ordered my CG`s extreme shine ez~creme glaze w/acrilic shine II blind as i couldent find to much on here about it.

I have found that CG`s extreme shine ez~creme glaze w/acrilic shine II tends to darken up the paint. Regardless of colour or whether its metalic or solid.

It does not pop as well as RMG.

The protection is pretty minimal, if you get tied or have to go somewhere you can leave it without an LSP, however you wouldent want to ever drive around with just CG`s extreme shine ez~creme glaze w/acrilic shine II.

The best part about the acrilic shine is that if you do leave your car for a while or have a snack it wont be covered in dust or pollen either!! It has anti static qualities that are bonus to me.

Geoff

Thomas Dekany
07-29-2006, 09:33 PM
Hi

Nice work on the BMW!!

I ordered my CG`s extreme shine ez~creme glaze w/acrilic shine II blind as i couldent find to much on here about it.

I have found that CG`s extreme shine ez~creme glaze w/acrilic shine II tends to darken up the paint. Regardless of colour or whether its metalic or solid.

It does not pop as well as RMG.

The protection is pretty minimal, if you get tied or have to go somewhere you can leave it without an LSP, however you wouldent want to ever drive around with just CG`s extreme shine ez~creme glaze w/acrilic shine II.

The best part about the acrilic shine is that if you do leave your car for a while or have a snack it wont be covered in dust or pollen either!! It has anti static qualities that are bonus to me.

Geoff

How do you know that the protection is very minimal?

87SC
07-29-2006, 10:46 PM
Nice! Looking forward to more pics. :)