PDA

View Full Version : What`s the low down on the Smart products?

TGates
07-27-2006, 02:36 PM
What made you decide to bring these to the store, David? How do they compare with the Sonus offerings?

Bobby G
07-27-2006, 02:51 PM
What made you decide to bring these to the store, David? How do they compare with the Sonus offerings?

We (The Perfect Shine, LLC) have a relationship with Chemical Guys to distribute their product line.

The SmartWax on-line sales website is www.smartautocare.com. We will be seeking additional on-line retailers.

The SmartWax line is designed for car owners who want an easy-care product line to maintain their car. The SmartWax line is compact and will stay that way.

I will make a full announcement within a few days.

db

Sherman8r44
07-27-2006, 05:06 PM
Wasn`t the head honcho from SmartWax banned from this site for schilling not too long ago?

Bobby G
07-27-2006, 05:08 PM
Wasn`t the head honcho from SmartWax banned from this site for schilling not too long ago?

That`s a fact!

After that we had a good discussion. I learned about their business and they learned about ours.

The Middle-East countries could learn a lot from us! :)

ashsarna
07-27-2006, 07:56 PM
Looking forward to it David. This is one product that I have been wanting to try for a long time, now I will have even more of a reason if Divid feels comfortable with the product.

Sherman8r44
07-27-2006, 09:05 PM
That`s a fact!

After that we had a good discussion. I learned about their business and they learned about ours.

The Middle-East countries could learn a lot from us! :)

If the Middle-East countries learned from you, Israel would take terrorists (shillers) in with open arms. I don`t quite get you on this one.

Also, I have yet to understand the difference between SmartWax items and Chemical Guys ones. Hell, they even have similar descriptions. Would you care to explain?

bluzman
07-27-2006, 09:44 PM
If the Middle-East countries learned from you, Israel would take terrorists (shillers) in with open arms. I don`t quite get you on this one.

Also, I have yet to understand the difference between SmartWax items and Chemical Guys ones. Hell, they even have similar descriptions. Would you care to explain?

IM thinking he meant that they talked and worked out there difference`s and now get along just fine.

3Dog
07-27-2006, 10:10 PM
Finished with SmartWax

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e13/3Dog/CivicFinished1A.jpg

Sherman8r44
07-27-2006, 10:11 PM

ashsarna
08-04-2006, 07:28 AM
We (The Perfect Shine, LLC) have a relationship with Chemical Guys to distribute their product line.

The SmartWax on-line sales website is www.smartautocare.com. We will be seeking additional on-line retailers.

The SmartWax line is designed for car owners who want an easy-care product line to maintain their car. The SmartWax line is compact and will stay that way.

I will make a full announcement within a few days.

db

Any time frame for the announcement, or did I miss that? It seems that the smart products are already on the autopia store site.