PDA

View Full Version : Anyone in Germany looking for meguiar`s?

Jason M
07-27-2006, 12:40 AM
It looks like I will be heading over to Europe in the fall again and an idea popped in my head. I know Meg`s is really pricey over there and it may be cheaper for me to fly over with it than for you guys to buy it there. I could check an extra bag (plastic bin) full of product and get it as far as Munich where I fly into. I would just look for the price of the bin and the cost of the extra luggage to be covered. I don`t want to make any profit. So, is anyone intrested? Meg`s is really easy to get so that`s why I posted that instead of some of the other brands. We would just need to get enough people together, or enough product I guess, to make it cost effective. Figure $130 for the extra bag as long as it`s not over 50lbs. I can call United and get an exact cost before anyone commits. Let me know if any of you would be into this. I won`t go over until mid September at the earliest so you all have some time to think. Let me know!

Jason

royaldiplomatic
04-12-2007, 04:11 PM
Hello Jason,

Are you still bringing in these Meg`s products from the US or do you buy them here?

I am interested in getting these products.

Best regards,

Thomas