PDA

View Full Version : RMG on perfect paint?

maxpower
07-18-2006, 07:43 PM
I have a question about glazes....my paint (G35 lakeshore slate) is in excellent condition, no swirls, scratches, etc. I clay/AIO 2-3 times a year and then FMJ, followed by a layer of P21S or, just recently Natty`s Blue. I usually add another layer of nuba twice a month....I enjoy the process. Since my paint has no defects, do I stand to gain anything in looks by using RMG after the polish? my interest is in looks, not durability since I enjoy the work and have no winter season to worry about. Thanks

Scottwax
07-18-2006, 10:41 PM
You stand to gain depth and wetness. Definitely worth it.

hot rod
07-18-2006, 11:04 PM
I did not think that the FMJ would bond to the RMG. Can someone comment on that, I have read alot about how good the RMG is but did not think it would work with FMJ.

maxpower
07-19-2006, 08:06 AM
You stand to gain depth and wetness. Definitely worth it.

thanks for the reply. I was just not sure about using a product that does some slight `cleaning` on paint that is in very good shape, I don`t want to try and remove what isn`t there. It appears from what I have read that RMG is a better choice than VMG for what I am doing, it that correct? Do I still need to use the Klasse AIO after claying if I use the RMG?

Thanks for your time.

max