PDA

View Full Version : Armoral, its been around a long time

imported_pdsterns
07-17-2006, 12:47 PM
Armoral, its been around a long time

I have tried lots of stuff on the trim/fenders of the "Element" and can`t say that I am crazy about any off them, ie Vynalex, Stoner`s Trim shine, Meg`s trim stuff and results are pretty close, looks good but does not last, anyway being lazy I picked up the Armoral and used it on all the trim and the tires and it looks super, what`s the worst that can happen? It will wash off, well I will be at it next week anyway.

imported_truzoom
07-17-2006, 01:06 PM
Wait so the complaint about other brands is that they don`t last, but you just put on the Armor All and have no problem that it will wash off?

Imatk
07-17-2006, 01:52 PM
The best stuff I`ve used so far is Poorboy`s Trim Restore. That stuff LASTS and looks wonderful... I`ll probably never use anything else on my exterior trim.

pwrstrk02
07-17-2006, 02:02 PM
mothers back to black woo hoo

imported_pdsterns
07-21-2006, 07:49 PM
Wait so the complaint about other brands is that they don`t last, but you just put on the Armor All and have no problem that it will wash off?

Will, interesting responce and I understand what you are saying but I read, read and read trying to find the best stuff and when it comes to trim and rubber I am back where I was in 1980, no improvement.

imported_pdsterns
07-21-2006, 07:51 PM
I like the look of Armarol on the tires, mirrors and the rubber pads on the side steps but on the roof trim it washes down onto the windows and washes off very easy but it also goes on easy and is priced right.

scooterguitar
07-21-2006, 07:58 PM
I`ve tried lots and the absoulte best at making trim and moldings look good or even better at bringing back things you didn;t think possible is Chemical Guys Extreme Liquid Shine. Beats the PB trim to death and all the others. Truly the absolute best fro trim I have ever found.

jequirk
07-21-2006, 08:06 PM
Aerospace303 is the best!!