PDA

View Full Version : Applicators for AIO/Carlack?

jdthompson
07-16-2006, 08:13 AM
I already have some Meguiars yellow foam applicator pads.

For AIO/Carlack on new paint would people use these or is it worth spending a few $ on something more suited?

I find the Meguairs ones a little fiddly and they often flip out of my hand so I was thinking either the Sonus Der Wunder Microfiber applictors (the orange ones) or the foam Sonus SFX Pro applicators.

Any opinions please?

p.s I do have a Cyclo style polisher, with Cyclo white and green and orange pads but I figured this might not be suitable?

imported_flatstick
07-16-2006, 08:24 AM
I already have some Meguiars yellow foam applicator pads.

For AIO/Carlack on new paint would people use these or is it worth spending a few $ on something more suited?

I find the Meguairs ones a little fiddly and they often flip out of my hand so I was thinking either the Sonus Der Wunder Microfiber applictors (the orange ones) or the foam Sonus SFX Pro applicators.

Any opinions please?

p.s I do have a Cyclo style polisher, with Cyclo white and green and orange pads but I figured this might not be suitable?

I would use the Cyclo with the less agressive pad. I do not own one but it will do a better job than by hand. I use a blue Wolfgang/ LC pad on my PC with great results. the machine will apply the product more even and you should use less. just my 2 cents.

imported_steveo3002
07-16-2006, 09:02 AM
i purchased the orange sonus applicators with my klasse, i like em , no problems with them for me