PDA

View Full Version : Swissol Cleaner FLuid!

scooterguitar
07-15-2006, 08:48 PM
Just tried it! Has a very unique smell I really like! Easy enough to use, what I love is the richness of it, obviously lots of oils as a good cleaner base prep for a nuba. I also have cheap otc cleaners andp21s (decent) 4* (I really like), but when they all run out, I`ll get the Swissol! Great product.

Still waiting to apply another layer and some cure time on the Concours paste wax, so I`ll report in a day or so, as I know these hardly get mentioned and there seems ot be interest on their products.

jmsc
07-16-2006, 11:59 AM
Subscribing.

Tried just about every nuba but Swissol.

scooterguitar
07-16-2006, 01:38 PM
Well, after round two of layering the Concours...I am not going to review, as my tiny sample was a few years old and very dried out, so hard to work with and looked nothing like the pictures. I just don`t think it would be a fair asessment of the product. From what I cna tell, it looks nice, neutral in coloring, so would make a good all around wax, but at $199 for a jar, I think I`ll try some others. Then again, I`d love to try some new Swissol and give it a fair go around. Guess its time order up some Victorias!

Remember, the Cleaner Fluid is awesome, so I can only expect their waxes to be good as well.

Sorry for the let down on the nuba.

imported_GMCloud27
07-17-2006, 12:59 AM
Ahh :( I was really dying to know how that exact wax preformed; (Swissol is a unique subject on this board I learned and not many reviews); Happy to know about the cleaner fluid and will look forward to hearing your thoughts on VCW (of which I still havn`t made up my mind - > Souveran, VCW, Swissol, Trade Secret)

scooterguitar
07-17-2006, 10:05 AM
I know, I was so bummed! No clue when I`ll order the Vic.

LucasZCPM3
07-17-2006, 10:17 AM
Don’t people say that concours has to be layered before it looks great?

Also, isn`t concours $150?

imported_GMCloud27
07-17-2006, 12:41 PM
$199.00 for the Concorso which I believe used to be called the Best in Show; I also though it used to be cheaper too! Hmm...