PDA

View Full Version : Whats the best pad & compound combo?

HenrikP
07-14-2006, 08:36 PM
Hi i just bought a PC RO and just wanted to here from all the guys out there who im sure have more experience than me with this stuff. Give me the best for the money cuz thats what i want. Thanks.

a.k.a. Patrick
07-14-2006, 08:54 PM
Ummmm.........your going to have to be a little more definitive......What is it your trying to accomplish, or remove....?

Thomas Dekany
07-14-2006, 09:26 PM
According to Realtycar over on the M5 forum, you want 3M compound and 3M pads. And... wash your car with water only. Trash your PC, you need a rotary. Be a man! :D:D:D

Just kidding - thank god!

As Patrick says. give us amatures more details so we can help you with better false info.

Sorry. That guy is funny.

a.k.a. Patrick
07-15-2006, 12:08 AM
Thanks Tom, on more forum Im going to have to visit now.....(Im sure my wife will be real happy about that)

Thomas Dekany
07-15-2006, 12:10 AM
Thanks Tom, on more forum Im going to have to visit now.....(Im sure my wife will be real happy about that)

have you not seen the link G35stilez posted?

wannafbody
07-15-2006, 08:52 AM
that`s like asking what`s the best lottery number to play. Really depends on what your trying to remove. Light swirls can be reduced/removed with a polishing or light cutting pad and several different mild polishes. ZPC, MothersPowerpolish, SSR2, Optimum, menzerna etc.

HenrikP
07-15-2006, 08:06 PM
i need a package for everything- swirls, light scratches, light imperfections, water spots etc. and something to finish her off glaze etc.

wannafbody
07-15-2006, 08:55 PM
the 3 Optimum products or Poorboys SSR`s are probably the best way to start