PDA

View Full Version : My car hates me

Way2SSlow
03-20-2005, 10:14 PM
I posted this on www.impalassforum.com and I thought you guys might get a laugh out of it too.

A couple buddies of mine and I were busy working on my car (ripping and tearing out a part that has not satisfied me) and in the process gotten a little hungry. So when we finish the car, we decide to hit taco bell for some cheap grub. So when we finish eating we decide to head back to my house to hang out. The trip was pretty uneventful and we were just kinda shootin` the $#I& as we are riding through my neighborhood when we notice a little vert with a couple chicks...err..I mean attractive young ladies in it. As we are rolling to the stop sign we see the two chicks rolling by and just staring pretty hard at us. So, like any guy, I start thinking...."yep, car is clean, got some good lookin dudes riding in it, look at her checking us out." That`s about when another forum member, I dont want to mention any names (Blake....The Lazy Destroyer) says "They were staring at me." So I just keep driving because we are almost at my house, and I`m feeling pretty darn good about myself as I pull in the driveway. We hop out of my car and as we are walking up my driveway, we notice my passenger side corner lens just HANGING there. The part where it screws in had broken and it was hanging by the wires!

The chicks that were "checking us out" were actually trying to figure out just what the hell was hanging from my car. I bet they were laughing their tails off at the 3 of us idiots who thought they were doing the double take at us!

Just so everyone knows, I already ordered a new set of clear corners (these ones lasted since 98) and there are three pieces of clear tape (that you cant really see at all) that are holding my lens on.

Figured you guys would like to laugh it up at my expense.....We sure thought it was funny. :brick

GregCavi
03-20-2005, 10:51 PM
HaHa that is funny.. But perhaps they couldnt see the mirror becuase of the extreme shine of the paint?

Greg