PDA

View Full Version : Best OTC swirl remover

Abetoy
07-13-2006, 09:14 AM
Im a poor college student so I wanted to know if there was a swirl remover out there with the most bang for its buck that I can buy at a Pepboys/Kragen (automotive retail store).

THis product will be used on a black car that is about 2 years old and has never been detailed. It will also be applied by hand since i can afford a PC. Any info would be greatly appreciated!

94BlkStang
07-13-2006, 10:32 AM
Im a poor college student so I wanted to know if there was a swirl remover out there with the most bang for its buck that I can buy at a Pepboys/Kragen (automotive retail store).

THis product will be used on a black car that is about 2 years old and has never been detailed. It will also be applied by hand since i can afford a PC. Any info would be greatly appreciated!

Napa parts stores carry many of the Meguiars line. As for a polish, one of my favorites is Meguiars Speed Glaze (#80) or by hand Meguiars Hand Polish. You can also check a local auto body supply store or automotive detail supply store. Where are you located at and I`d be glad to send you a 16oz bottle of Hand Polish. Depending on where you live I should be able to do it for under $12.00. and it should only take a couple days. I can take paypal to expidite the deal.

email me at maxdog03@comcast.net