PDA

View Full Version : zymol or swissol ?

maxi
07-09-2006, 02:47 PM
hallo

now i use zymol product and i wont try swissol in futere but

which product is better zymol or swissol?

which one have more qualitiy zymol or swissol?

somebody tried swissol. :welcome

lbls1
07-09-2006, 02:56 PM
Swissol copied Zymol`s formulas. Zymol is in litigation with Swissol as we speak. It was said that the creator of Swissol used to be zymol distributor, that eventually decided to branch out into its own product line. Swissol`s prices are a tad more reasonable than Zymol, but their product range is limited as compared with Zymol`s offerings. You probably would have to try Swissol`s wax(es) and compare it with a similarly priced Zymol to really see any differences between the two.

maxi
07-09-2006, 03:14 PM
Swissol copied Zymol`s formulas. Zymol is in litigation with Swissol as we speak. It was said that the creator of Swissol used to be zymol distributor, that eventually decided to branch out into its own product line. Swissol`s prices are a tad more reasonable than Zymol, but their product range is limited as compared with Zymol`s offerings. You probably would have to try Swissol`s wax(es) and compare it with a similarly priced Zymol to really see any differences between the two.

thank v much lbls1 do you have picture ... zymol test in your car ?

lbls1
07-09-2006, 05:40 PM
You mean my zymol finish?? Plenty! Give me a few minutes!

lbls1
07-09-2006, 05:52 PM
You mean my zymol finish?? Plenty! Give me a few minutes!

Edit: Well not exactly a test as opposed to a result, but just as an example. This was shot today with my current Zymol..

http://autopia.org/gallery/data/500/CIMG1400.JPG

You can also see some of my results by pressing my garage bar under my username.

Brian_Brice
07-09-2006, 05:57 PM
dont know what it is but for some reason i just dont want to buy any zymol product, maybe its the packaging. maybe im content with what i use i dunno.