PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions

bld444
07-07-2006, 02:13 PM
Hey guys, just wondering if anyone could give me some suggestions. I`m looking for the best look I can get for my 2001 black car. The paint is in moderately good condition, a few scratches here and there, no swirl marks. I use P21s wax and am looking to make the paint look a letter better before I put a new coat on. I bought 1&2 of meg`s deep crystal system and searched around here and didn`t hear some great things about these products, so i am thinking about returning them. I started looking around for sonus products and don`t know what to get. Preferably something cheap, I looked at a bundle of SFX-1 & SFX-3, and was wondering if this would do a decent job, and if anything else was needed. Preferably easy on the wallet (my budget is around $50, dont need wax). I can also get the car professionally buffed, not sure to what extent this goes to, from work.

Alright, what`s the next step?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Tasty
07-07-2006, 09:12 PM
This question is not easily answered in one post. You should do some research, look at pictures, and just study the site. There is so much information on this site that is so good. If you really want to make your car look great then do yourself a favor and study up! Good luck!