PDA

View Full Version : Mothers FX Wheel Cleaner

jw
07-07-2006, 11:38 AM
Is this stuff any good? Is it safe to use my wheels? Besides being way cheaper, how does it compare with P21s or Griots Wheel Cleaner.

Thanks

ntoddalbert
07-07-2006, 09:06 PM
Pretty good stuff, 2 for 1 at Pep Boys now. I put it right up there with E1 Az wheel cleaner.

Hate the fact that all their new products look identical, spray wax, wheel cleaner, tire shine, easy to make a mistake.

Also dont drop the bottle, like a Klasse bottle they will crack.

Still a great wheel/tire cleaner

BigAl3
07-07-2006, 09:12 PM
if i remember correctly, they have a 2 pack of this at sams club or costco for a pretty good price...

Pb2theMax
07-07-2006, 09:15 PM
Eagle One wheel & tire cleaner is the best I`ve tried so far. I don`t think FX cleans as fast as the EO.

imported_Chris223
07-07-2006, 09:39 PM
EO is deffinately good stuff. They make a LOT of good products. I like their All Wheel and Tire Cleaner (fav) A2Z although I`m nervous to try it in my cars wheels, I use it on my Ma`s Suburbans wheels though, the NanoWax Spray, Wax As U Dry and Wipe n` Shine.

Pb2theMax
07-07-2006, 09:51 PM
If you take regular care of your wheels you should be able to just use car wash soap and an old mitt. That`s what I do for my personal vehicles. I keep the wheels clean enough that brake dust doesn`t have a chance to bake onto the wheels. This would be the safest method for expensive or bare aluminum wheels.