PDA

View Full Version : What would you use?

Dalton
07-07-2006, 05:01 AM
I recently bought a 2006 Honda Accord. The color is Carbon Bronze Pearl. Very nice flake. Its a cross between metallic greay and light brown/champagne. My question is, what would you all use on that color for maximum pop? I have always used Klasse Aoi/SG since I always had silver cars and the look was awesome. I am also kind of sick of the difficulty to use. I have a ton of products but was thinking of using PB EX-P or UPP. What do you all think. I want look and durability.

Thanks in advance

imported_smprince1
07-07-2006, 05:03 AM
I agree with your choices. AIO topped with EX-P or UPP should work well.

BobD
07-07-2006, 05:04 AM
Four Star Ultimate Paint Protection would be my choice. It will really make the flake pop.

bjackson8
07-07-2006, 05:05 AM
I recently bought a 2006 Honda Accord. The color is Carbon Bronze Pearl. Very nice flake. Its a cross between metallic greay and light brown/champagne. My question is, what would you all use on that color for maximum pop? I have always used Klasse Aoi/SG since I always had silver cars and the look was awesome. I am also kind of sick of the difficulty to use. I have a ton of products but was thinking of using PB EX-P or UPP. What do you all think. I want look and durability.

Thanks in advance

I`ve had good luck with EX-P on metallics. I have a Graphite pearl (Dark Gray) Accord, and really like to look of EX-P on this color.

Dalton
07-07-2006, 05:13 AM
Man you guys are quick. Thanks for the replies

VroomVroom
07-07-2006, 06:13 AM
I`ll totally echo the call for UPP. I love it and it sounds like the perfect candidate to top your finish. I`d start with UPC or maybe Poorboy`s Pro Polish to prep the paint.

I also really like EX-P, but I`ve found UPP to be much more durable, along with the extra bit of pop and slickness it generates. Good luck!