PDA

View Full Version : pc 7336

Vincew
03-18-2005, 03:19 PM
Hi All,
:stupid
Does anyone have a suggestion or site to order a package deal on the pc7336. Or should i just buy the pc at lowe`s and the pads and backing plates on line some where?
Thanks In Advance
VW
:D

JaredPointer
03-18-2005, 03:36 PM
If you want a package deal from one of the sponsors, you might wanna call Dwayne at PAC. He`s a super guy and customer service is top notch. You`d have it in a few days and you wouldn`t have to worry about getting all the extras - you could get it all at once and ready to go. You would probably even qualify for free shipping as well. :)

Premium Auto Care (http://www.premiumautocare.com)

jayincali
03-18-2005, 04:04 PM
The PC mis $150 by its self, plus the pads. I like helping out the sponsors, and I do buy from them, but I got my PC at Lowes out the door for $96.97, then spent $56 on pads and backing plate. So I got my whole set up for $152.97. So something you might want to consider.

JaredPointer
03-18-2005, 04:28 PM
Just to illustrate the very minor difference:

From PAC-
PC 7424 $149.95
Meg`s pad kit $45.95
10% DC discount code
FREE Shipping

Total = $176

Approx. $20 difference. It would be delivered to your door. And you can never tell what freebies/extras will be in an order from PAC. Plus you`d be supporting the site.

Not one to try and push for someone buying from the sponsors (I bought my PC at Lowe`s), but for the little you might save driving around town, you might just end up with more getting it from PAC.

Buying online is not always best, nor is buying local. Just seems that if someone wanted a starter kit with all they`d need to begin detailing, it might be a good deal to get it all in one swoop.

Vincew
03-18-2005, 05:06 PM
Thanks Guys,
I trhink i will go with PC. I am going to order
some other stuff also.
Thanks Again for the input.