PDA

View Full Version : BLACKFIRE Ivory Carnauba Spray Cleaner/Wax

tguil
06-28-2006, 07:14 AM
OK Guys,

Who is going to be the first to try this? I`ve always liked Blackfire products, but have settled pretty much on Meguiars ColorX and/or NXT Tech Wax because of they are so easy to use. However I have not used NXT Spray Wax much because IMO it is sort of a pain in the butt to use.

This product seems almost too good to be true, but I tend to trust the folks at Classic Motoring and what they claim.

Tom :cool:

3Dog
06-28-2006, 07:32 AM
I have been using it on the hood of my truck for about three weeks...seems to be holding up well. No harder to apply than anything else that sprays.

If your bike(s) are finished off with carnauba its a perfect touch up for them. You will get overspray so pay attention to that...I prefer to spray a pad ( Nick @ DP`s MF Skinny is the PERFECT applicator pad for bikes)

chml17l
06-28-2006, 08:29 AM
This product sure reminds me of the old Eagle One spray cleaner wax in an aersol can that I used long long before Autopia. Might be good for a road trip to pack along for cleaning off bugs, etc. and leaving something behind, but, I doubt if I would purchase this product since I`m mostly using sealants nowadays.