PDA

View Full Version : Carpet/Upholstery Cleaner

shelshel
03-16-2005, 05:22 PM
Which product is everyone using to clean their interior carpets. I`ve tried the woolite solution method and really didn`t like it. I`m basically looking for a dedicated carpet/upholstery cleaner. What`s worked and what hasn`t.

klnyc
03-16-2005, 05:48 PM
I use Adam’s Carpet & Upholstery Cleaner :mohawk

CharlesW
03-16-2005, 05:52 PM
Which product is everyone using to clean their interior carpets. I`ve tried the woolite solution method and really didn`t like it. I`m basically looking for a dedicated carpet/upholstery cleaner. What`s worked and what hasn`t.For carpet and carpeted mats, I have used Blue Coral Dri-Clean, Prestone Carpet & Uphostery Cleaner, and Meguiar`s APC+. They all seemed to do a good job.
For cloth upholstery I have used the Blue Coral Dri-Clean and the Prestone Carpet & Uphostery Cleaner with good results.

Charles

RUBigDog05
03-16-2005, 07:42 PM
Four Star Carpet/Upholstry works great for me. I usually mix it with a generic carpet cleaner(Spray can with scrubber attacked). I spary with generic cleaner and then spray with Four Star Carpet/Upholstry, let sit for a few minutes then use a stiff interior brush(from Walmart) to scrub out the stain. I then use my shop vac to suck up the dirt/sand that comes to the surface along with the excess carpet cleaner. If its a tough stain I repeat the above or do the above minus scrubbing but instead I pull out my steam cleaner and steam the area real good, scrub with interior brush and then extract with the shop vac. If it doesn`t come out with that process a few times, I give up!

Rub it out
03-17-2005, 07:46 AM
:mohawk
I use Adam’s Carpet & Upholstery Cleaner :mohawk

JaredPointer
03-17-2005, 09:47 AM
For carpet and carpeted mats, I have used Blue Coral Dri-Clean, Prestone Carpet & Uphostery Cleaner, and Meguiar`s APC+. They all seemed to do a good job.
For cloth upholstery I have used the Blue Coral Dri-Clean and the Prestone Carpet & Uphostery Cleaner with good results.

Charles
What Charles said. :yeah

Big Leegr
03-17-2005, 10:32 AM
For spots etc. I like 303`s Aerospace cleaner, PB`s APC, and a kind of gel (like Quick n Brite).
For pre-spraying before using an extractor, I like 303`s AC, PB`s APC and FK`s 121
For "quick" jobs that are just a spray and wipe type, I use Adam`s Carpet cleaner or Dri-Clean (Blue Coral).