PDA

View Full Version : Busting one`s bubble....

DaGonz
06-19-2006, 06:23 PM
I was at a traffic light today in the `Stang, the section of road is two lanes wide with a center turning lane. I was the first car in my lane... 10:00 AM, very light trafic

A riced out Honda Civic (all kinds of logos on the doors, a ridiculously large wing on the trunk lid, what sounded like a fart can exhaust and the prerequisite stereo with subwoofer up so loud all you could hear is distortion) pulled alongside, the punk kid driving it turned off his stereo and revved the engine up a few times, then motioned for me to lower my window....

"Wanna race?"

I burst out laughing... :chuckle:

"yo, I`m (expletive) serious... winner gets the loser`s car..."

My answer to him was..

"What would I do with your piece of (expletive)?"

The light turned green, I dropped the hammer "just a bit" ... :nana:

He was so stunned at my answer that he was at a standstill.. with traffic backing up behind him! :sign

-Lebowski-
06-19-2006, 06:27 PM
I was at a traffic light today in the `Stang, the section of road is two lanes wide with a center turning lane. I was the first car in my lane... 10:00 AM, very light trafic

A riced out Honda Civic (all kinds of logos on the doors, a ridiculously large wing on the trunk lid, what sounded like a fart can exhaust and the prerequisite stereo with subwoofer up so loud all you could hear is distortion) pulled alongside, the punk kid driving it turned off his stereo and revved the engine up a few times, then motioned for me to lower my window....

"Wanna race?"

I burst out laughing... :chuckle:

"yo, I`m (expletive) serious... winner gets the loser`s car..."

My answer to him was..

"What would I do with your piece of (expletive)?"

The light turned green, I dropped the hammer "just a bit" ... :nana:

He was so stunned at my answer that he was at a standstill.. with traffic backing up behind him! :signI love those stories lol. I had similar happen yesterday coming back from poppas house. Was going down the freeway about 85 and had a lowered Dodge Dakota with a hood scoop go forward and backward on me hinting he wanted to play. Traffic was very light so I toyed with him for a bit up to 100 and he was hanging with me then I dropped the hammer and hit 130 before I slowed down to see him go by giving me the finger lol.

Kids, gotta love`em

DaGonz
06-19-2006, 06:32 PM
It`s even better when your radar detector goes off and you slow down in time, the other guy gets the ticket! :rofl :rofl

ZaneO
06-19-2006, 06:38 PM
That`s a pretty funny story :D