PDA

View Full Version : What would you do if...

DFTowel
03-15-2005, 12:43 PM
... you came out from the mall and found a flock of sea gulls pecking away at the top of your car? :ticked

I don`t know what they were eating but these birds were pecking furiously at the roof of this poor person`s very clean MB. Perhaps they don`t like imports?

http://leocerruti.com/gulls.jpg

TW85
03-15-2005, 01:06 PM
Maybe they were pecking at their reflections. ;)

Bill D
03-15-2005, 01:08 PM
Yikes, all they need now on top of that, is the driver of one car beside it and the passenger of the other to come by and slam the doors into it. :bigscream

CharlesW
03-15-2005, 01:17 PM
Maybe they were pecking at their reflections. ;)This could be more possible than you might think.
When we installed new thermopane reflective glass windows in our house, birds were a real problem. We have one corner of a dining area that has two fairly large windows, (3` x 5` ?) that I thought the robins were actually going to break. They would fly into them at full speed and just bounce off. I guess it`s a territorial thing with robins and they would do it for hours. By the time I found out that there are decals made just frighten birds away, the robins stopped doing it. I have also heard that it has to do with their mating season so I may have the problem again this year.
Do you think the guy with the MB might want to put some of those decals on his roof?

Charles

CharlesW
03-15-2005, 01:19 PM
Yikes, all they need now on top of that, is the driver of one car beside it and the passenger of the other to come by and slam the doors into it. :bigscreamUnfortunately, they probably will.:(

Charles

joyriide1113
03-15-2005, 01:48 PM
ha! i saw a crow on ym cousins ontero that i just finshed detailing and i ran like a fool shewing it away. the other day i went to the mall because the gf wanted to buy her self something quick and i stayed in the car... after 10 minutes i hear little scratching footsteep on the sunroof glass. i started punching my hedliner until it flew away to the person next to mines`s car.

only time i park in the regular parking spot is when i have someone staying in the car. otherwise i park far. 3 weeks after i got my car brand new last year i saw a dimple on the back 1/4 panel. havent had one ever since.