PDA

View Full Version : Rio Yellow

Splash11
06-18-2006, 08:55 AM
I`ve read a lot of posts about great LSP`s for dark colors and light colors but what do you think about a yellow car? Just curious. I have been using ICE and like it. It works great and leaves a nice slick clear shine. I am thinking about going with the Z line or the Klause twins. Just wondering what you guys had to say.

Thanks. Randy

Splash11
06-19-2006, 07:23 AM
What, no one has a yellow car?

BobD
06-19-2006, 07:25 AM
I like Four Star Ultimate Paint Protection on Yellow.

Hey, Moe!
06-19-2006, 07:26 AM
I`ve seen a few yellow cars that looked awesome with Souveran. But there`s the looks vs. cost/durability factor with Souveran.

wannafbody
06-19-2006, 07:45 AM
either Zaino or Werkstatt

bjackson8
06-19-2006, 07:45 AM
I`ve read a lot of posts about great LSP`s for dark colors and light colors but what do you think about a yellow car? Just curious. I have been using ICE and like it. It works great and leaves a nice slick clear shine. I am thinking about going with the Z line or the Klause twins. Just wondering what you guys had to say.

Thanks. Randy

I`ve only done one yellow car, and it was a yellow Ford Ranger (don`t know how this color compares to yours).

I used Megs #26, and it looked great.

Saleenman607
06-19-2006, 08:11 AM
I`d tell you to try different products......P21S, Souveran(expensive), Meguires,Sonus(semi expensive) etc... My experience tells me products are very subjective to each persons opinions, much like a favorite restaraunt. That said, I use P21S as an LSP and apply 3 to 5 coats over a 3 day period on my Pearl tri coat laser red Saleen. I like it, and as soon as my son gives my camera back, I`ll post some pic`s.

I`ll re-iterate what most people here will tell you is the MOST important thing for depth of shine........preperation.!!!!!

Splash11
06-19-2006, 10:33 AM
Right on. Thanks for all the input.