PDA

View Full Version : Should I Add Trade Secret?

RogueM3
06-15-2006, 08:24 PM
My current Caranuba collection includes:

-Nattys Blue

-P21S

-FK Pink Wax

-Meguiars Gold Class (:nervous: )

Would it be worth it to add Trade Secret to my collection?

The price tag is a bit high at $36, especially when people dont rave about it near as much as Souveran, which in turn is often compared to S100/P21S.

Just looking for some opinions and maybe a "oh, you have to add it" or "no, its really not worth it" type of comments.

Thanks in advance.

imported_Amused
06-15-2006, 09:36 PM
I love TS...I consider it the poor man`s Souveran. If AG didn`t have their 2 for 1 sales on Souveran, TS would probably be my exclusive "goto" wax for reds and blacks. But, since I have a few jars of each, they share that duty.

Mad iX
06-15-2006, 11:22 PM
I like Trade Secret. One of my faves.

I`ll also say it`s different to the carnaubas you already have. So if you`re looking for something new and with its own look, then TS should be on the list.

The Chee
06-16-2006, 04:46 AM
TS is my special wax;looks wet,smells good, doesn`t stain trim, easy on easy off. I love it more than Natty white,S100,#16 ... buy it :drool: :up

RogueM3
06-16-2006, 05:14 AM
Thanks for the comments guys. -pulls out credit card- :cool: `

stilez
06-16-2006, 06:47 AM
If you are a carnauba guy, then go for it.

I used to use a lot of waxes, now I only really touch one or two; Nattys Blue or Pink Wax.

Trade Secret looks good, but durability is pretty crappy. I think Natty`s Blue or PW is a nice compromise for durability/looks.

imported_AZ Ferrari Man
06-19-2006, 02:12 PM
TS is by far my favorite! Pink is to solvent smelly, Natty`s not as easy to use. Also I dont use the toppers for durability, mostly for short term killer wetness! So if you need another one to the collection I would go for it!!!! sorry for the rant, I love this stuff!