PDA

View Full Version : Optimium Gurus Chime in !

EdLancer
06-15-2006, 08:23 PM
Hey, I haven`t been seeing alot of posts about Optimium products such as their polish and wax since they came out like a year ago.

Please provide me with some feedback about the product, performance and service of the company. I`am thinking of distributing their line of products in Canada and Autopians` input is critical ! I`am repping Meguiar`s polishes now, but they are big coporate that really don`t care about the little guys.

Scottwax
06-15-2006, 08:29 PM
Are you kidding? Optimum is all over the board. Do a search, you can probably find 100+ threads.

Sherman8r44
06-15-2006, 08:40 PM
Yeah man, although the Optimum buzz has died down a bit recently with the arrival of the FK and Duragloss bandwagons, there have been a million threads regarding the Optimum products and service.

scooterguitar
06-16-2006, 05:44 AM
Ya know, I hadn`t tried any but bought bought a bunch of stuff of someone and it included the spray wax and polish. Haven`t got to try the polish yet, but the wax! Wow, coudln`t believe it! To me, it copetes with Natty Blue, Max Wax, and S100 for greta looks at first, haven`t had time to test durability though. I had tried crystal mist to bring back that pop on my black car after washing and wasn`t too happy (even 3 coats later) got this half bottle and trie dit, bam! Good stuff, I see it being my QD w/wax for after washes once everything else I have runs out.