PDA

View Full Version : Might be helpful for product location? (Werkstatt)

autobahn
06-15-2006, 02:29 PM
So, I`ve been hearing a lot about Werkstatt Acrylic Jett. I want to find this stuff so I can try it.

But, I have no idea where to purchase it.

What might be helpful is a sticky topic on where to buy certain "rarer" items. It seems like a lot of topics on here are people asking where to buy certain things.

As people discover new places to buy, they can be added to the list.

Anyone else think this is a good idea?

awahl63
06-15-2006, 02:33 PM
http://jeffswerkstatt.com/

imported_mburnickas
06-15-2006, 02:43 PM
Well I got the AJT and the prime strong. I applied it to HALF my fender last night. The other older (3 days) has Poorboys EXP and Natty`s Blue.

So far, Werkstatt is much smoother, beads of water are about 1/2 of the size of untreated. Problem is I keep wondering about there other items......

PLus I keep buying more and more

EMazda3S
06-15-2006, 02:47 PM
I follow your idea but the majority of the "rarer" products are only available direct.

Werkstatt, for instance is available direct through the website listed above. Finish Kare is the same, they only sell directly. Zaino used to be this way but they have made products available through local distributors as well as directly. I guess a sticky is possible but a Google always seems to be my first option. Maybe it`s worth a shot?

Eric

autobahn
06-15-2006, 02:54 PM
I follow your idea but the majority of the "rarer" products are only available direct.

Werkstatt, for instance is available direct through the website listed above. Finish Kare is the same, they only sell directly. Zaino used to be this way but they have made products available through local distributors as well as directly. I guess a sticky is possible but a Google always seems to be my first option. Maybe it`s worth a shot?

Eric

Google didn`t work for werkstatt.

I just think it would be helpful for those wanting to try new things, plus it`s pretty easy to do.

autobahn
06-15-2006, 02:55 PM
So with Werkstatt, it seems like prime/jett are analogous to the klasse twins?

imported_mburnickas
06-15-2006, 03:05 PM
CarlackI think is the same..minus the nano tech..

I am going to buysome AG & QW tonight...Some MF towel..

racingbeat
06-15-2006, 04:14 PM
I`ll be trying the Prime when my All in One runs out. great stuff that AIO.

If Prime were as good but slightly cheaper it would be goodbye Klasse.

Bioman
06-15-2006, 04:22 PM
Google didn`t work for werkstatt.

I just think it would be helpful for those wanting to try new things, plus it`s pretty easy to do.

So is using the search function.

autobahn
06-15-2006, 04:57 PM
So is using the search function.

actually, I used that too...

it was just a suggestion, guys

imported_mburnickas
06-15-2006, 05:12 PM
I`ll be trying the Prime when my All in One runs out. great stuff that AIO.

Prime is really cheap. You do not need much. Like a dime size for a fender.

Pennypacker
06-15-2006, 05:53 PM

racingbeat,

Do you mean, if Prime was cheaper in general, or if Prime was cheaper than Klasse? If you buy Klasse in the 16.9 oz container, even Prime: Strong (the most expensive Prime) is cheaper than Klasse on sale at autogeek ($23.95 vs $24.99).

(sorry for going off-topic)

ntoddalbert
06-15-2006, 07:04 PM
Its not you, the name of the product is a popular German word so Google was of no help for me either. That said, I love this stuff, its so easy to use and looks incredible on white ( both my cars are white)

I think Prime Strong did a lot more than AIO ever did, and I love AIO but it never gave gloss like Prime.

Jeff was very helpful and answered emails within an hour.

But searching here all I found were people saying how much they loved it, one or two threads had the link but it took a while.

I would highly recommend it, I am not so impressed with the spray wash, not a bad product but for the price I could do better. The Carnauba gloss is something I should have tried....

Fast and fairly priced shipping, almost overnight for 9 bucks, 4 bottles.

Try it, if you like AIO/SG this is something you should definitely try.

Pennypacker
06-16-2006, 10:18 AM
yeah, werkstatt is German for workshop or something, so if you just google that word and don`t include the "Jeff`s" part, you won`t be able to find it.