PDA

View Full Version : P21S Total Auto Wash....?

Stuff
06-13-2006, 08:59 AM
Well I took the plunge at bought some. I loved their wheel clean I figured might as well give it a try. I did some searching but could not find answers to a few questions.

1. a.Does it really take wax and other LSPs off the paint?

b. If so, does anyone use it instead of dawn to strip off LSPs while washing?

c. If A and b are yes, then. Do you spray it on all over the car and just wash? Or do you put some in your wash bucket? If so how much?

2. What are some recomended dilutions for light cleaning? (will use full strengh for engine stuff).

3. This stuff is expencive. Any good places to buy it in bulk? (also need to buy more p21s wheel cleaner gel. So it would be great if the place had that in bulk too)

Thanks.

Accumulator
06-13-2006, 09:24 AM
1. a.Does it really take wax and other LSPs off the paint?

b. If so, does anyone use it instead of dawn to strip off LSPs while washing?

c. If A and b are yes, then. Do you spray it on all over the car and just wash? Or do you put some in your wash bucket? If so how much?

a. Used full-strength it`ll at least compromise the LSP, even if it doesn`t fully "strip it".

b. It`ll at least work better than Dawn for this. IMO Dawn`s wax-stripping is vastly over-rated.

c. Spray it on full-strenght and let it dwell for a while, then wash and rinse rinse rinse.

2. What are some recomended dilutions for light cleaning? (will use full strengh for engine stuff).

Sorry, I have very little experience with it diluted; I usually use it straight or go with something else instead.

3. This stuff is expencive. Any good places to buy it in bulk? (also need to buy more p21s wheel cleaner gel. So it would be great if the place had that in bulk too)

No idea as to actual sources, but P21s stuff is usually available in 5 liter refill jugs. I can`t remember where I ordered mine...but I have a 5L jug of TAW here so I know they sell it that way.

tom p.
06-14-2006, 12:58 PM
An excellent product, but quite strong - - one of the finest citrus-based cleaners. Works great under the hood. It`s also fantastic on dead bugs and really dirty grilles. Like Accumulator notes, it`s also an excellent wax stripper. I typically use it at 50% strength. A 1L bottle will last most folks a long time.

Larry has the 5L size: http://www.carcareonline.com/detail.asp?product_id=10409

BobD
06-14-2006, 01:23 PM
I can also get them for you guys as well. I can get any P21S product you need.