PDA

View Full Version : Fk1 sampler

roadmaster_Tx
06-12-2006, 03:00 PM
Recently Ive been looking at new detailing supplies and Ive done quite a bit of research on Fk1 and their prodcuts. It seems that alot of users are very satisfied with their products. So I was thinking of ordering their sampler kit. How many ave sized cars would this cover?

Thanks

Thomas Dekany
06-12-2006, 03:32 PM
FK1 is as good or better then most other brands.

Yo will most likely LOVE their products. m2c

roadmaster_Tx
06-12-2006, 03:50 PM
Thanks for the reply,

n e idea how on how many cars the sampler kit would cover?

Thomas Dekany
06-12-2006, 03:54 PM
Thanks for the reply,

n e idea how on how many cars the sampler kit would cover?

many many :D :D

imported_The Cleaner
06-12-2006, 04:40 PM
This is based on my experience.

18SC Car Wash, will do 4 Car Washes.

What do you plan to clean with the 121 Ultimate Cleaner? Longevity could vary greatly.

330 Mini Buff – Depends on condition of car, fine scratch and swirl coverage, again could vary greatly, but none-the-less you do not need to saturate your pads with this stuff, Will you be using a PC? A little goes a long way.

2180 Ultra Seal, I got four applications out of the sample, again you can layer this stuff and it will effect how may cars you can do with the sample.

108 Top Kote, 3 well applied applications

425 Ultra Slick Poly Wipe Spray Detailer, depends how obsessive compulsive you are, I got 4 applications and this included door jambs including all crevices, trunk and hood areas, preping PC pads for product and, clean-up after Pink Wax.

2685 Pink Wax, the tin may do two cars, again depends on how much you layer.

Hope this helps.

roadmaster_Tx
06-12-2006, 06:04 PM
Thanks, when i start running low on my prime strong and aj trigger this will probably be the next line of products i try.

This is based on my experience.

18SC Car Wash, will do 4 Car Washes.

What do you plan to clean with the 121 Ultimate Cleaner? Longevity could vary greatly.

330 Mini Buff – Depends on condition of car, fine scratch and swirl coverage, again could vary greatly, but none-the-less you do not need to saturate your pads with this stuff, Will you be using a PC? A little goes a long way.

2180 Ultra Seal, I got four applications out of the sample, again you can layer this stuff and it will effect how may cars you can do with the sample.

108 Top Kote, 3 well applied applications

425 Ultra Slick Poly Wipe Spray Detailer, depends how obsessive compulsive you are, I got 4 applications and this included door jambs including all crevices, trunk and hood areas, preping PC pads for product and, clean-up after Pink Wax.

2685 Pink Wax, the tin may do two cars, again depends on how much you layer.

Hope this helps.