PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone tried Wet Paint Glaze?

imported_hooked
06-10-2006, 12:30 PM
I found this product over on the Drive Accord forums and it`s very nice. I did a search here and couldn`t find any posts on it.

It`s a one step glaze product that cleans and shines. You can use it on glass and plastic. The website sounds like it could solve the gas crisis too! :LOLOL You spray it on using its "AIRosol" pump bottle, wipe to a haze, the buff it off. I`ve used it and it works as advertised. It`s been a couple of months and it`s still holding up.

I`m just curious if anyone here has tried it.

Wet Paint (http://www.wetpaintglaze.com/)

sumptimwong
07-17-2006, 02:49 PM
Bump to the top!

Here`s the link from DriveAccord: http://www.driveaccord.net/forums/showthread.php?t=3705 (beware, 15pg thread!)

a.k.a. Patrick
07-17-2006, 10:56 PM
I did try Purple haze Spray Glaze recently....lol

And it found its own little home right in the corner of the shelf, forever.........

sumptimwong
07-19-2006, 06:25 AM
Sorry to bump again, but has anyone heard of this product before? Sounds similar to NU Finish (shudder)

Big Leegr
07-19-2006, 06:37 AM
No, I would say it`s more similar to Dri Wash N Guard.

It does remove oxidation, does leave a shine/gloss.

I`ve only used it on some machinery with SS paint, so I can`t really say what the longevity is, or how well it would work long term/repeated applications on a car or CC paint.

According to their website, they`ve sold 18 million bottles of the stuff, so there must be some people that like it lots! ;)

imported_hooked
07-19-2006, 07:05 AM
[quote=sumptimwong]Bump to the top!

LOL. I started this thread here because of what people have been saying over on the DriveAccord forums. And that`s where I heard about this forum too. As a matter of fact, I am using it and it works great. I just wanted to hear from the detailing pros what you all thought about it.

P.S. There is a thread over at the DetailCity forums as well and the jury still seems out on it. I hope it`s okay mention to DC over here.

Darren F
07-19-2006, 08:35 AM
what color is your car?

sarends
12-10-2017, 06:36 AM
I`ve been using for six years and it is a great product.

RTexasF
12-10-2017, 09:21 AM
Check out this older thread. That was my write up you saw on Drive Accord.

https://www.autopia.org/forums/car-detailing-product-discussion/137760-wet-paint-glaze.html

MattPersman
12-15-2017, 01:00 PM
It certainly intrigues me the product

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RTexasF
12-17-2017, 06:44 PM
It certainly intrigues me the product

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DO understand this is the lazy man`s product.......and now at my age I am one of those. It does clean, it does have fillers, it does leave a brilliant slick shine. Does it last for years.....NO. It will last about 3 months or so and fulfills its promise. In short, a product that does what it says it will. Rare these days but it has been doing it since 1988. If you haven`t used it then there is no reason to comment negatively.