Klasse AIO

Topped with OCW

Alloys:

Klasse AIO with PB wheel sealent.

Whats the best way to apply these products,

New to this so any views welcome

CalgaryDetail
06-08-2006, 10:22 PM
the best way to apply the waxs and sealents and such is with a yellow faom applicator pad then buff off with a good mf cloth. Almost every site will sell them so there not to hard to find. good luck with the new car

lpablo
06-08-2006, 10:54 PM
For a brand new car, you can leave out the Claying part and Klasse AIO should be able to do the job. Since you are new to detailing and getting a new car, clay on your old car first. My 2 cents!

EMazda3S
06-09-2006, 12:58 AM
I wouldn`t leave out the claying on a new car. Many times they have surface contamination from the way they are transported. Rail dust is a big factor with many new cars.

Also, you must factor in the dealer "prep". Unless you tell a dealer not to touch the car, chances are they will install swirls and micromarring from their bad washing, polishing and possibly waxing technique and the tools they use to do these tasks are usually cheap garbage making the dilemma even worse. Best bet is to insist that they not even wash the car and you learn what to do by reading and studying here and downloading the free e-book.

Otherwise, your routine looks fine but you may want to use a mild polish before AIO depending on what the car looks like. You can apply all by hand with a foam applicator as mentioned or if you have a PC, you can apply any polish or the AIO that way. I like microfiber applicators as well. Get yourself some good quality MF towels too, they are amazing.

Good luck and have fun!

Eric