PDA

View Full Version : Most reflective products

Pages : 1 [2]

wannafbody
06-09-2006, 01:44 PM
I agree with Zaino - incredibly reflective, almost too much imo.

I agree, I preferr the look of Z5Pro, less bright

Z06_Pilot
06-09-2006, 01:51 PM
Wolfgangs Deep Gloss Paint Sealant for UV and environmental protection, topped with Souveran paste.....

gotta wear shades `cause it will blind you..... :laugh:

imported_memnuts
06-10-2006, 03:02 AM
For the most reflective finish without the loss of depth, richness and wetness - Zaino Z2PRO and/or Z5PRO topped with Z8 or Sonus Acrylic Spritz / Glanz.

Another alternative topper for the Zaino is Werkstatt Acrylic Jett. AJ adds a crystalline-like sparkle that you maybe looking for without muting the other appearance features (wetness, jetting, richness, etc.)

An OTC product that is quite shiny is NXT Booster wax. Yes NXT!!! Easy product to apply and quite glossy.

Of course maximal results first start with a proper preparation of the finish. Gloss and reflectivity start will the finish`s nude appearance. Dull finish = less than maximal gloss and reflectivity.

docker
06-10-2006, 03:09 AM
Menzerna Polishes, Glaze, FMJ & HGAS ?

imported_Picus
06-10-2006, 08:36 AM
I`ve always found FMJ/HGAS to be pretty reflective, but not quite as much as say, EX-P or Zaino. I don`t mean reflective in the "depth" kind of way (in which case FMJ is very "deep"), but in a "blinding reflections" kind of way. I`ve always found FMJ/HGAS to look more like ex w/carnauba, wet, deep, but a little more subtle than Zaino/EX-P. It`s a super fine line, though.

victory
06-11-2006, 03:27 PM
Cheap, easy, reflective, minivan tested and approved :laugh: , Duragloss Aquawax

+1. My most recommended product.

SayNoToPistons
06-11-2006, 06:35 PM
Poorboy`s EXP has very clear and hard reflections. Probably the most reflective product I`ve seen other than Zaino. Zaino to me is about the hardest/clearest reflections, but lacks overall shine/depth to me. Very reflective though.

EX-P really makes the flakes pop!!! its very clear indeed!!