PDA

View Full Version : poorboys

imported_john1c
06-07-2006, 01:10 PM
what do you think of poorboys paste wax for dark ?? i have a black 06 g35 coupe.. tell me if anyone ahs used this product.. please give me some feedback

Sherman8r44
06-07-2006, 01:18 PM
As much as I hate to say it, you should really do some searches on this subject before putting up a thread about it. A LOT of people have used Natty`s Blue, so you should get a lot of matches. I haven`t tried it myself but I do like Chemical Guys Danase Paste Wax, which I`ve heard is very similar to regular Natty`s. FWIW the looks are amazing, super wet, but slickness isn`t as good as with sealants.

JasonD
06-07-2006, 01:21 PM
The best LSP combo you can get on a black car is a layered sealant, topped with carnauba. The layered sealants will give you the durability, and shine while the added carnauba will give you the richness and depth that is desired on black. You can`t go wrong with anything PB`s sells.

imported_mburnickas
06-07-2006, 01:44 PM
I agree. I would do a search (as I did before I spent $140 there). There are LOADS on it and even on poorboys site. Not being rude, but 99.999% of the questions have been asked different ways.

I use it and love it. The $15 for Natty`s Blue will last a LONG time. Thin coats man....

VroomVroom
06-07-2006, 02:13 PM
Echo, echo! :) Poorboys is great stuff, and it hits hard on the ease-and-convenience-of-use meter. I`m a big fan and on a lot of vehicles it`s my go-to stuff from polish to finish. I`ve got some posts in the `Click & Brag` forum if you`re interested in seeing the results on dark blue and black. Good luck!

scooterguitar
06-07-2006, 05:34 PM
Yep, get the Nattys Blue opposed to their regular for dark paints. It makes my black really pop out.