PDA

View Full Version : 303, PB APC Concentrations

MyZmZm
06-06-2006, 08:00 PM
I know I haven`t posted a lot lately :tumblewee , but I`m guessing I will be doing a lot more now that I`ve been fully infected by this disease called detailing. :D btw, this is all thanks to white95max lol

In that light, I recently picked up some poorboys APC and 303 Cleaner. I know that these are concentrated products, but I`m wondering from all the experienced members:

What concentrations do you use for each product, and what do you use them for?

Thanks in advance!

MyZmZm
06-09-2006, 07:57 PM
nobody???

very well... :(

drck1000
06-09-2006, 08:36 PM
I use 303 Cleaner at 30:1 and 4:1. I use the 30:1 for everyday kind of stuff and 4:1 for stuff like stains on carpet and even on my work jeans. Pretty versatile cleaning product that I use around the house more than on the car.

I also use FK1 121 10:1. It was a free sample that came with my Pink Wax and 2180. I have been really impressed with that also.

Anyways, see response from 303 when I emailed them about the equivalent concentration of their 303 Cleaner to their 303 Spot Remover. I had a free 2oz sample of the spot remover that came with the 303 Protectant. I was very impressed when I tired it on a family SUV with dirt stains in the carpet. The stains were probably a few years old and they came right out with a little agitation with a nylon brush.

Hope this helps.

----------------------------------------------

My preference is 3 or 2 to 1 so I can get 2 to 3 quarts of spot cleaner from

1 quart of fabric cleaner. All cleaning jobs are different and require

different solutions. I like to use it full strength for cleaning the B B Q

grill.

Regards.

Dennis A. Praegitzer