PDA

View Full Version : Tips for First Time Application of CJ

Derf
06-05-2006, 10:22 PM
Got my order of Werkstatt Carnauba Jett and Glos. Going to use it this weekend. Anyone have any tips re application? I`m thinking about changing the sprayer right off the bat as I did test that and the product comes out kind of drippy, not misty. Up to this point, I`ve been using Souveran. Car is a red 997. Thanks.

Scottwax
06-05-2006, 10:26 PM
Lightly spray it on a panel and using a dry MF towel, spread it over a section then lightly work it until it begins to clear out, then flip the towel and wipe the section clean. You will quickly learn less is more. Too much product and it tends to be sticky and takes extra effort to clear it out. Once you get the hang of it, using CJ is pretty easy. Not QD easy though.

Derf
06-05-2006, 10:29 PM
Lightly spray it on a panel and using a dry MF towel, spread it over a section then lightly work it until it begins to clear out, then flip the towel and wipe the section clean. You will quickly learn less is more. Too much product and it tends to be sticky and takes extra effort to clear it out. Once you get the hang of it, using CJ is pretty easy. Not QD easy though.

Thanks. I`ll let you know how this turns out.