PDA

View Full Version : how to apply natrual look?

tomee
06-04-2006, 01:25 AM
hey guys

bought 1L of natural look..

came with the same sprayer like S&G

now when i apply NL to my interior, its comes out in blothces and uneven.

i use a microfibre to apply the product.

ive tried spraying the product directly on the trim, and wiping

or spraying it onto the MF, then applying on trim

still comes out ver uneven..

do i need a dedicated applicator pad?

i really wanted it to be easy to use, but it looks like i was wrong

VroomVroom
06-04-2006, 02:15 AM
That`s strange. Have you tried shaking the product before use? Is it possible you`re using too much? I apply with the product on an MF applicator and follow up with an MF towel to remove any residue. The only difficulty I`ve had is with the dash on my wife`s Acura TSX, but to be fair I had the same issue with 303 protectant.

imported_smprince1
06-04-2006, 06:32 AM
I have applied with both foam and terry applicator pads. Spray NL on pad and then spread onto trim.

For more even appearance, go back a little later and wipe everything down with clean MF.

gben
06-04-2006, 07:10 AM
I had this same problem with NL and just went over the same area a couple of times to try and even things out. Use more product this way and that`s not what I want. Recently tried CG`s Natural Shine Pleasant Matte Dressing and found it to be equal to in the finished look of NL and easier to apply as it`s formulated as a lotion and I applied it using a dedicated interior mf and had no problems with blotching or an uneven finish. They say you can even spray it on but don`t have a bottle sprayer to try that out yet and not sure seeing how thick it is just how well it would spray. Was pleased rubbing it on as you can better control the amount you actually use and put it exactly where you want.